As COVID-19 evolves, the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong has been looking for alternatives to allow travelers to keep visiting Hong Kong in a safe way. For that reason, its Department of Health has implemented a new travel document called Electronic Health Declaration Form. This form must be presented by every person traveling to Hong Kong in order to guarantee they meet the conditions to enter this region.
Lufthansa is distributing this Hong Kong Health Declaration to passengers in all their flights to Hong Kong. However, here at iVisa you can obtain your Hong Kong Health Declaration before your flight in order to avoid any unexpected inconvenience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I've decided to apply for the Health Declaration, what documents do I need to have?
Awesome choice! Well, we will need the following in order to process your application:
A valid 6-month passport scan: we only need the scan of the information page.
A payment method: we are currently accepting all credit/debit cards.
Do I need a COVID-19 test to travel to Hong Kong?
Yes, you do. All travelers need a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before the scheduled time of departure and will be subject to further testing in quarantine.
Will I be required to quarantine once I get to Hong Kong?
Yes. All travelers must quarantine and need to present their reservations in a designated quarantine hotel. How long travelers must quarantine depends upon the country they are arriving from, not on their nationality as well as the traveler's vaccination status.
- All travelers from high-risk countries need to quarantine for 21 days at a designated hotel and undergo 4 tests during quarantine and also on day 26.
- Unvaccinated travelers from medium-risk countries need to quarantine for 21 days at a designated hotel and undergo 4 tests during quarantine.
- Vaccinated travelers from medium-risk countries need to quarantine for 14 days and undergo 3 tests during quarantine and also on day 16 and 19.
- Unvaccinated travelers from low-risk countries need to quarantine for 14 days and undergo 3 tests during quarantine and also on day 16 and 19
- Vaccinated travelers from low-risk countries need to quarantine for 7 days and undergo 2 tests during quarantine and also on day 9 and 12.
High-risk countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, France, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Malaysia, Nepal, The Netherlands, Pakistan, The Philippines, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom or the United States
Low-risk countries: New Zealand, the Mainland or Macao
Medium-risk countries: Rest of the world
How long does it take to get this document and how much would it costs?
Based on the processing speed you choose, the time and cost will change. Find more details below:
Standard Processing: we'll process your Health Declaration in 24 hours. Our service fee here is USD 20.00.
Rush Processing: here it will take 4 hours to process your application. Furthermore, the cost will be USD 35.00.
Super Rush Processing: we recommend this one if your travel is really urgent. We’ll process your order in 30 minutes. The service fee increases to USD 60.00 but it worth it.
How long can I stay in Hong Kong if I get the Health Declaration?
As a German citizen, you will be able to stay in Hong Kong for 90 days without a visa.
How can I apply for the Hong Kong Health Declaration?
Simple. Just click here to apply and follow these steps:
- Complete the questions with your information and then select the processing speed you prefer.
- Give a quick review of your application before making the payment.
Will it take me long to submit my application?
It will be faster than you think. Start here and you'll be ready in 5 minutes!
How many times can I use my Hong Kong Health Declaration?
The Health Declaration gives you only a Single Entry and you can use it 1 days after issued.
Is iVisa a good option to process my Hong Kong Health Declaration?
Of course, we are! We have been helping persons to obtain their travel documents for 8 years now. Furthermore, our forms are really simple to fill and we work hard to deliver your travel document on time. We make sure to process your application according to the government’s regulations to assure its approval. Nonetheless, bear in mind that the final response depends on the government's processing.