Learn More: Schengen Visa
The Schengen visa is a short stay visa required for nationalities who are not eligible for visa-free travel in the 26 member countries of the Schengen area. Holders of the Schengen visa are allowed to travel throughout the Schengen zone for up to 90 days within a 180 day period.
WHO CAN ENTER IRELAND WITH THE SCHENGEN VISA
If your nationality is not eligible for visa-free travel to the Schengen zone, you will need a Schengen visa to visit the countries in this area. Depending on your nationality, you may need a Schengen visa in order to transit through the international transit areas of airports of the Schengen States. See the FAQs below for full details.
OBTAIN THE IRELAND SCHENGEN VISA
To get your Schengen visa, you’ll need to fill out our online application and provide supporting documents including proof of travel medical insurance, proof of accommodation, proof of financial means of support during your stay, and a color passport-quality photo. In some cases you may need to supply fingerprints.
DISPLAY YOUR SCHENGEN VISA
Once your application is approved, you’ll receive your Schengen visa sticker by mail. The sticker should be affixed to your passport. You will need to display it to authorities before boarding and on arrival. Keep in mind that a Schengen visa does not guarantee entry, as it’s ultimately up to the authorities to determine whether you may enter the country.
Required Documents to Apply
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ireland Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Ireland?
- WHAT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR THE IRELAND PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- For the Citizens of The United States of America: How to Get to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic
- For the Citizens of The United Kingdom: How to Get to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Ways for German Citizens to Get to Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Citizens Of France, Here Is How You Can Get To Ireland During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- How Can Citizens of Spain Enter Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Getting to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic as a citizen of New Zealand
- How Might A Citizen of Australia Travel to Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Important Information about the Ireland 14 day quarantine requirement
- UEFA Euro 2020 Dublin - Ireland Visa