Learn More: e-Visa
SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS IS OPEN- Saint Kitts and Nevis re-opened for tourism on 31 October 2020
The Saint Kitts and Nevis e-Visa is an online form that eligible travelers must acquire in order to enter this beautiful country. Apply for your e-Visa today.
WHO CAN ENTER SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS WITH THIS DOCUMENT
The authorities in Saint Kitts and Nevis issue tourist visas to visitors from 73 countries. Simply fill out the online application to get yours.
OBTAIN THE SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS E-VISA
To apply for the Saint Kitts and Nevis e-Visa, you have to enter your personal information and details about your intended stay in Saint Kitts and Nevis as well as answering questions about your health condition.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Print out a hard copy of the Saint Kitts and Nevis e-Visa, and keep an electronic copy on a handheld device for ease of access when the authorities request to see it at the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
For citizens from countries which would normally require visas to enter Saint Kitts and Nevis, please note that NO entry visas are required for stays of less than 24 hours.
If it is a single entry the validity of your visa and maximum length of stay is 30 days, on the other hand if it is a multiple entries the validity of your visa and maximum length of stays is 90 days.
It is highly recommended that visa applications be lodged at least 2 weeks before the estimated date of departure.
My application couldn't be completed due to an error. What should I do?
My application has been canceled. What can I do?
The iVisa experts carefully review every single document and your application in general before it arrives at the government body. Still, Saint Kitts and Nevis authorities could find a reason to reject or cancel your application. In this case, you will receive the full iVisa processing fee back. However, government fees are non-refundable.
After checking the problem, you can re-apply with the help of iVisa and obtain a Saint Kitts and Nevis e-Visa.
My passport has been lost or stolen. Should I apply for a new Saint Kitts and Nevis e-Visa?
Do I need an e-Visa when transiting through Saint Kitts and Nevis?
Can I have my Saint Kitts and Nevis e-Visa denied?
How do processing times work?
Where can I read more?
- St. Kitts & Nevis Visa Policy
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Requirements
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Policy: All About It
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Fees: Learn More
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Saint Kitts and Nevis?
- Saint Kitts Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Saint Kitts and Navis?
- St. Kitts and Nevis Covid Entry Requirements
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom can enter St.Kitts & Nevis during Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada can enter St. Kitts & Nevis during Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States can enter St. Kitts & Nevis during Coronavirus
- See All
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This app does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://www.knatravelform.kn/