Learn More: eVisa
With iVisa.com you can apply for your Albania eVisa completely online, prior to your arrival in the country. In 3 easy steps the eVisa will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
- eVisa: The Albania eVisa is an electronic visa application which allows visitors to enter the country. Applicants must complete the e-Visa process before traveling to Albania by air, land or sea
- Validity: The single-entry option will permit a stay of up to 90 days, and the eVisa is valid for 180 days from the date of entry.
- No. of entries: A single entry visa
- Visa fees: Please check the FAQ section below for the iVisa.com processing times and fees available.
- Visa Eligibility: You should use our Visa Checker on the homepage to check your visa eligibility to enter Albania. Or, you can check the FAQ section below.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Albania, apply for the Albania eVisa now.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Proof of Accommodation
Round-trip ticket reservation
Most recent 3 months bank statements
Proof of Residence Permit
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
- If your electronic visa application is approved, it establishes that you are eligible to travel to Albania, but it does not guarantee that you are entitled to enter Albania. Upon arrival in Albania, you will be inspected by an Immigration Officer, who may determine that you are inadmissible for any reason under the laws of Albania.
APPLYING FOR THE ALBANIA EVISA
The Albania eVisa application with iVisa.com is easy, user-friendly and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the visa type you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with your final document attached.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Albania?
No, full vaccination is not mandatory to enter Albania.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Albania travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Albania?
- COVID test requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Albania?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Check our application page to complete the Albania eVisa.
What is the Albania eVisa?
What is the cost of the Albania eVisa?
Albania has a visa fee regulation based on reciprocity which means that the applicants of an Albanian visa will pay as much as an Albanian citizen would pay to enter their country. Please take this into consideration when checking the fees.
iVisa.com has 3 processing options to choose from depending on your time frame. Our fees include both the government and service charge:
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 50.00
- Rush Processing Time: 5 hours - USD 60.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 2 hours - USD 80.00
Can I get the Albania eVisa for free
Is it mandatory to get a visa if I’m traveling to Albania?
- Foreign nationals that have a valid multiple entry Schengen visa, with the condition that the visa must have been used previously in one of the countries of the Schengen area or persons who have a valid residence permit in one of the countries of the Schengen area are exempt of the Albania e-Visa.
- Foreign nationals that have a valid multiple entry visa or a valid residence permit issued by the United States of America, Great Britain or Northern Ireland, with the condition that the visa issued must have been used previously in the issued country are exempt from the Albania e-Visa.
- Foreigners who are provided with a 10-year residence permit, issued by the authorities of the United Arab Emirates, valid not less than one year from the moment of entry are exempt from the Albania e-Visa.
What do I need to apply for the Albania eVisa?
- Applicant Photo: The image format must be in PNG, JPG or JPEG.
- Passport with at least 6-month validity: The image format of your passport scan must be in PNG, JPG or JPEG.
- Bank statement from the last 3 months
- Proof of accommodation
- Round-trip ticket reservation
- Credit/Debit card for payment: The payment method you choose must be made online
Do children also need to obtain an Albania eVisa?
When should I apply for the Albania eVisa?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Albania eVisa valid for?
How do I get an Albania eVisa?
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
Please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service agents if you have further questions, they’re available for you 24/7.