As the borders of different countries are re-opening for tourists, many people have started planning for their next vacations. It’s great news for all travelers looking for their next destination that Costa Rica has also re-opened its borders for tourists with some preventive measures. You can find a lot of attractions in Costa Rica. Among all the attractions, Manuel Antonio National Park is the best location for nature lovers. This beautiful place offers beaches, dense forests, and diverse wildlife. To visit this place during this pandemic situation, it is important to apply for a Health Declaration Form prior to your travel date.
To obtain approval on your Health Declaration Form, you must learn about Costa Rica travel medical requirements. According to this measure, you must have a negative test report for the Covid-19 PCR test before traveling. Getting approval on this form will be exhausting when you do it by yourself. Thanks to our simple procedure for obtaining travel-related documents, you can choose iVisa.com to get approval on this document.
You can get more information about Costa Rica travel medical requirements by going through the below details:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by Health Pass Form?
Health Pass Form has been introduced by Costa Rica to reduce the spread of Coronavirus infection in the country as the country has reopened its borders for tourists. This form allows the government to get information about the traveler and based on which approval of the document depends. Also, if you are traveling to Costa Rica, you must have information about Costa Rica travel medical requirements.
Can I get more information about Costa Rica travel medical requirements?
Yes, you must get more information about Costa Rica travel medical requirements prior to your trip. As per the new preventive measures taken by the government of Costa Rica, every traveler visiting the country must have an approved Health Declaration Form with a negative report for the Covid-19 PCR test. This test must be performed within 72 hours of the travel date.
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
To obtain approval on a Health Declaration Form for visiting Costa Rica, you can take advantage of iVisa.com. As we have a team of experts that understand the whole procedure completely, we offer you the simplest way of applying for this document:
- First, we have an application form available on our website that you have to fill in with all your correct information.
- Second, just take a quick look at the information you have given to avoid any mistakes.
- Third, to initiate the procedure, upload the documents, pay the processing fee, and send the form.
Do I need to submit some documents to apply for a Health Declaration Form?
Our customer-friendly procedure makes everything super simple and hence, we don’t need a lot of documents for the application of your Health Declaration Form. Based on Costa Rica travel medical requirements, you must have a negative PCR test report for Covid-19 prior to your trip. Additionally, you must have a few documents that are:
- A passport with a minimum of six months of validity and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address to get your document via email.
- Payment methods like a credit/debit card or a PayPal account to pay the processing fee.
What are the processing time and fees for obtaining approval on the Health Declaration Form?
Applying for the Health Declaration Form? Our custom-made processing time options are very helpful for our customers as we provide alternatives to choose from based on your requirement:
- Standard Processing Time: You can get your document in an average time (24 hours) at an affordable cost (USD 20.00) if you have sufficient time in your travel.
- Rush Processing Time: You can obtain your document a little early (4 hours) at a more expensive price (USD 35.00) by choosing this option.
- Super Rush Processing Time: Need your document urgently? Select this option, pay the most expensive fee (USD 60.00), and get your document as soon as possible (30 minutes).
Is iVisa.com a safe option?
Choosing iVisa.com for obtaining approval on your Health Declaration Form will be the best decision of your life as we will make the whole procedure easy, safe, and quick so that you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest.