Learn More: DV Lottery Entry Form
The Diversity Visa program allows over 50.000 randomly selected people to obtain a green card or permanent residency paper visa.
Submit your DV Lottery Entry Form here.
WHO CAN ENTER THE UNITED STATES WITH THIS DOCUMENT
The Diversity Visa is for citizens who come from countries that don’t usually send many immigrants to the United States to increase the diversity of the immigrants that enter this country.
Please check our FAQ section below to understand which countries fall under this category and the terms and conditions under which you’ll be able to apply for the Diversity Visa Lottery Program.
As you can only apply once, our expert review service will make sure there are no mistakes in your application to increase your chances of being selected.
OBTAIN THE UNITED STATES DIVERSITY VISA
To apply for this document you only need to fill out a simple online form.
The sooner you apply, the sooner you’ll be able to correct any errors on your application form before the DV Lottery opens.
Once we make sure your application is correct, we will hold onto it until the DV Lottery Program starts in October. When it does, we’ll submit the form and send you the confirmation number by email. You’ll also receive a preparation guide so you can get ready for the interview if you’re one of the randomly chosen winners.
Visit our application page to get started.
CHECK YOUR ENTRY STATUS
Once you submit your application, you’ll be able to check its status in early May of the year following the submission of your application. You must save your confirmation number so you’re able to see if you were selected or not.
Check the FAQs below to view other important information about the DV Lottery Program.
Required Documents to Apply
Photo of your children (if applicable)
Spouse Photo (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image if needed per order. (if applicable)
Our service ONLY includes the application of the Entry Form and a preparation guide with the steps that selected applicants must follow in order to get their US Green Card approved.
Applicants who are selected in the program (selectees) must meet simple but strict eligibility requirements to qualify for a diversity visa. As part of our processing service, we are going to make sure you meet all the requirements needed. The Department of State will determine selectees through a randomized computer drawing.
To know if you have been selected, please follow the instructions of the preparation guide we are going to send you. There you will find all the further steps you should follow.
If you get your DV approved, you must arrive and apply for admission in the United States no later than the visa expiration date printed on your visa. A diversity visa is usually valid for up to 6 months from the date of issuance.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a program created by the Department of State as a way to enlarge the diversity of the immigrants coming to live in the US. A permanent residence card, also known as a green card, is issued to a select number of participants who enter the lottery.
You can fill out the entry form here.
Although there is some variation in the countries that are eligible to apply each year, you can’t apply if your country of birth is China, Canada, Colombia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Jamaica, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, South Korea, India, Mexico, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland).
If you are from one of the above countries, you’re still able to apply if:
- Your spouse is from an eligible nationality. You may apply with your spouse and select his or her birth country on your entry form.
- You were born in a country in which neither of your parents was a legal resident at the time of your birth. In this case, you can choose your father or mother’s birth country.
Fill out the entry form here.
Yes, education is a major requirement. You must have at least a high-school diploma or 2 years of work experience in the last 5 years that require a minimum of 2-years of training. This is determined by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Please note that you and your spouse ought to meet the same requirements as any other U.S. green card applicants.
As part of your DV lottery application, you must have the proper ID photos.
Apply for the DV Lottery Program here.
Although dates tend to vary, applicants of the Diversity Visa Lottery may check the status of their application in early May next year. You must save the confirmation number we’ll provide you because if you don’t, you won’t be able to know if you were selected or not.
Be aware that the entry form and selection process are only the first two steps in the process, and if your application is accepted there are additional steps you will need to complete. You can find more information in the preparation guide we will give you when you fill out the entry form.
- About the US Tourist visa renewal
- DOES THE B2 VISA REQUIRE AN INVITATION LETTER?
- THE US TOURIST VISA REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (B1/B2)
- Possible B1/B2 visa questions during the interview
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Mexico
- US B1B2 Visa for Egypt Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Citizens of South Africa
- US B1B2 Visa for Citizens of Nigeria
- U.S. Visa Interview Info for Colombia Citizens
- U.S. Visa Fees for Indian Citizens
- 5 Year U.S. Visa Kenya Nationals Application
- Does the Department of Homeland Security issue ESTAs?
- Do I need an ESTA card to travel to the USA?
- Do I need a United States travel visa?
- Do I have to get a USA ESTA from an official website?
- Can Tour America help me get a US ESTA?
- Can I get an ESTA through US Immigration?
- Can I get an ESTA for the USA from a .gov type of website?
- Can I fill in a US Visitor Visa online application form?
- B1/B2 visa for the USA
- New York COVID Test Requirements
- What US visa service website should I use?
- What to apply for? USA transit visa or ESTA?
- Visiting America with an ESTA
- USA visa - conditions and eligibility
- USA ESTA visa cost
- USA ESTA requirements
- USA ESTA - common questions
- US visa procedure and formalities
- US visa information and details about ESTA
- US travel - visa or ESTA?
- US ESTA visa application
- United States visa for the citizens of New Zealand
- United States visa fees
- Traveling to America on an ESTA
- The USA Visa Waiver Program and the ESTA
- The application form for a USA ESTA
- Must I use the services of a USA visa center?
- Must I go to an American embassy to apply for an ESTA?
- Must I get an ESTA from an official US government website?
- Looking for some US visa advice?
- I want to visit the United States? Do I need a USA ESTA?
- How to obtain an ESTA registration for the USA
- How to obtain a United States visa from the UK
- How to go through an American ESTA application process
- How to get a visa for the USA
- How to apply for a USA ESTA online
- ESTA for US entry?
- US Visa for Germans
- US Tourist visa validity
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Russia
- What is the US Tourist visa duration?
- U.S. 10 Year Multiple Entry Visa Rules and Requirements
- The B1/B2 visa duration
- About the B1/B2 visa rules and policy
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Uruguay During Coronavirus
- Hawaii Covid Travel from Japan: What You Should Know
- Hawaii State Covid Travel Guidelines: What you should know
- Can California Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Hawaii Covid Travel Testing Partners Explained
- US New York Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to US New York?
- US Hawaii Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to US Hawaii?
- The United States Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a Vaccine to Travel to the United States?
- DV Lottery Statistics
- DV Lottery Statistics: What are the Green Card Lottery Statistics?
- Green Card Lottery Chances: What to know about it
- Green Card Lottery Chances: What to know about the Diversity Visa Lottery Chances
- DV Lottery Odds By Country
- DV Lottery Increase Chances: How to do it
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- Hawaii Covid Travel Maui: A Detailed Analysis
- Hawaii Covid Travel from Canada
- Hawaii Covid travel from California
- DS-160 Sample PDF Doc U.S. Visa Info and Application
- U.S. Visa R B1 B2 Multiple Entry Questions and Answers
- UNITED STATES 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of China Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Japan Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- Colorado Covid Hotel Restrictions: All You Need To Know
- Colorado Covid Travel Quarantine In Brief
- Colorado Covid Out Of State Travel Restrictions In A Gist
- Skiing Colorado During Covid: Made Easy
- What's Open in Colorado: COVID: Covid In Detail
- New Jersey Covid Mask Rules Explained
- New Jersey Covid Restrictions Gatherings In Brief
- New Jersey Covid Quarantine Rules For Travelers
- New Jersey Covid Entry Requirements Made Easy
- Rhode Island Covid Travel Restrictions
- Rhode Island Covid Testing Elaborated
- Massachusetts Covid Mask Requirements Explained
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Mexico Can Enter the United States During Coronavirus
- Does United States require Covid test to enter?
- United States Covid Flight Restrictions
- United States Covid Policy
- USA Entry Requirements Covid
- United States Covid Quarantine Requirements : What Are They?
- Can I travel to USA during Covid? It’s open now!
- Green Card Lottery Education Requirements: What to know
- Green Card Lottery For Poland : Entrance to U.S.A
- Green Card Lottery For Denmark: Everything you should know
- Hawaii Covid Travels Between Islands: Simplified
- State of Hawaii Covid Travel Restrictions Unraveled
- Hawaii Covid 19 Travel Quarantine Simplified
- Hawaii Covid Travel Oahu: A Detailed Analysis
- Hawaii Covid Travel Kauai: A Detailed Analysis
- Hawaii Covid 19 Travel Requirements
- Hawaii Covid Travel QR Code: All You Need To Know
- Massachusetts Covid Testing Requirements
- Connecticut Covid Entry Requirements
- Connecticut Covid PCR Test
- Diversity Visa for Sweden: A chance of living in the US
- Can Massachusetts Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Georgia Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Illinois Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Florida Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Texas Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Can Ohio Travel to New York During Coronavirus
- Diversity Visa For New Zealand: A complete Guide
- Green Card Lottery For Australia: A Guide
- Green Card Lottery For Israel: A Go to guide
- Green card lottery for switzerland: A guide
- Green Card Lottery For France: A Guide
- Green Card Lottery For Norway: Enter USA with Ease
- Diversity Visa Lottery Lost Confirmation Number: A Guide
- Green Card Lottery Macedonia: A Guide For Beginners
- Green Card Lottery Netherlands: A Guide
- Green card lottery for Belarus: Try your luck
- New York Covid Protocols
- New York Travel by Car Restrictions
- Green Card Lottery For Bulgaria: A Beginner’s Guide
- Diversity Visa Lottery For Italy: A Complete Guide
- Green card lottery for Zambia: A Guide
- Green card lottery for Ghana: A Guide
- Green Card Lottery For Qatar: Your Guide to Qatar
- Green card lottery for Honduras: Wander in the lands of Honduras
- Green Card Lottery For Kyrgyzstan: Explore Mideast
- DV Lottery Myanmar: Lottery program to hold the Green card
- Green Card Lottery For Bosnia: Apply Now
- Green card lottery for Egypt: A guide
- Diversity Visa Lottery For Ecuador: Details That You Need!
- New York Covid Quarantine Period
- States With New York Travel Restrictions
- Is New York open for travel?
- DV Lottery Nepal: Learn more about the Green Lottery for Citizens of Nepal
- DV Lottery Bangladesh: Check the Green Card Lottery application for Citizens of Bangladesh
- Green Card Lottery Peru: Can citizens of Peru apply for the Diversity Visa Lottery?
- Green Card Lottery Russia: Read more about the Diversity Visa Lottery for Citizens of Russia
- Green Card Lottery Germany: Learn about the Diversity Visa Lottery for Citizens of Germany
- Green Card Lottery Brazil: Check the Diversity Visa Lottery for Citizens of Brazil
- Requirements for DV lottery: What do I need for a valid Green Card application?
- Green Card Lottery : Entry dates
- Green Card Lottery for GEORGIA
- Green Card Lottery for GREECE
- Green Card Lottery History
- Green Card Lottery for HONG KONG
- Green Card Lottery: How it works
- Green Card Lottery : How long does it take
- Green Card Lottery : How many per country?
- Green Card Lottery: How many per year
- Green Card Lottery : How much does it cost?
- Green Card Lottery INDONESIA
- Green Card Lottery Interview Questions
- Green Card Lottery for IRELAND
- Green Card Lottery for JAPANESE
- Green Card Lottery Job Requirement
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY JORDAN
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KAZAKHSTAN
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KENYA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KOREA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KOSOVO
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY KYRGYZSTAN
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY LATVIA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY LEBANON
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY LITHUANIA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY MALAYSIA
- GREEN CARD LOTTERY MARRIED COUPLES
- Green Card Lottery MAXIMUN AGE LIMIT
- Green Card lottery MEXICO
- Green Card Lottery MOLDOVA
- Green Card lottery MOROCCO: How to get it
- Green Card Lottery open dates
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Pakistan
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Serbia
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Thailand
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Tunisia
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Turkey
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Ukraine
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery United Kingdom
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Venezuela
- Green Card Lottery or Diversity Visa Lottery Zimbabwe
- Green Card Lottery Winners: Will your application to the DV lottery be successful?
- DV Lottery Requirements: Do you know what you need to apply for the Green Card Lottery?
- DV Lottery Registration: Where can I find the Green Card Lottery Registration?
- Diversity Visa Lottery for Cuba: How to get the Green Card Lottery for Cuba?
- DV Lottery instructions: What Green Card Lottery instructions should I follow?
- Green card lottery for India: How to get the Diversity Visa Lottery for India
- Do I need a covid test for United States?
- US Visa for British (UK Citizens)
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UKRAINE
- DS-160 Visa Fee U.S. Information and Application
- B1/B2 visa fee
- Examples of US Business visa interview questions (B1)
- How much is an ESTA visa for the USA? - Price and processing time
- United States visa for Spaniards
- US B1B2 Visa for Italy Citizens
- US Business visa fees
- US Tourist visa fee (B1/B2)
- US VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS
- US visa for Singaporeans
- US visa for Taiwanese
- What is the difference between a USA visa and an ESTA?
- United States visa for Greek citizens - does Greece need a visa?
- United States visa requirements for Chilean citizens
- B1 vs. B2 visa
- U.S. Visa for Australians
- The B1/B2 visa validity
- United States visa for Italian
- US visa for Japanese
- USA ESTA Frequently Asked Questions
- United States visa for Danish
- United States visa for Norwegian
- United States visa for Swedish
- United States visa for Swiss
- Green card lottery: How to apply for the Diversity Visa Lottery
- Green card lottery results: When can I find out if I’m a winner of the Diversity Visa Lottery?
- Green Card Lottery: When to apply and what's the deadline for the Diversity Visa Lottery
- DV lottery check status: How can I check whether I’ve won the Green Card Lottery?
- Green card lottery countries: Who can enter the Diversity Visa lottery?
- Do I need a USA visa if I am from Australia?
- US visa - travel docs and passport requirements
- US visa restrictions and eligibility
- HOW CAN I GET A UNITED STATES VISA EXTENSION?
- US Tourist Visa for the citizens of the Philippines
- How can I register for EVUS from the U.S.?
- How can I register for EVUS from China?
- What is the difference between EVUS and visa?
- Important EVUS update you should read
- What to do if you’re unable to locate the EVUS enrollment in the system?
- GET YOUR EVUS STATUS CHECK BY READING THIS INFORMATION
- This is the process to renew your EVUS
- CAN I APPLY FOR EVUS WITH A NEW PASSPORT?
- DO I NEED A NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER TO APPLY FOR EVUS?
- Do Hong Kong passport holders need to apply for the EVUS?
- WHERE CAN I GET HELP FOR MY EVUS ENROLLMENT?
- Do I have to get health solutions to enroll with EVUS?
- What is an EVUS group enrollment?
- IS THE EVUS A GREEN CARD?
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE EVUS FORM?
- HOW TO GET THE EVUS FOR A CHINESE PASSPORT?
- WHAT FEE SHOULD I PAY FOR THE EVUS?
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY EVUS IS EXPIRED?
- READ THIS EVUS EXPIRATION WARNING BEFORE TRAVELING TO THE US
- UNITED STATES VISA FOR PORTUGUESE
- US B1B2 VISA FOR ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA CITIZENS
- US Visa for Lithuanians
- US VISA FOR HUNGARIANS
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ST. VINCENT & GRENADINES
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Serbia
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia
- How to apply for a US Tourist visa from India
- DO I NEED AN ESTA TO TRAVEL FROM THE UK TO THE USA?
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF EL SALVADOR
- US B1B2 VISA FOR BANGLADESHI CITIZENS
- DO I NEED A US BUSINESS VISA INVITATION LETTER?
- U.S. 10 YEAR MULTIPLE VISA FEES AND APPLICATION
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CHINA
- US B1B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF NEPAL
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini)
- U.S. B1 B2 VISA SAMPLE PICTURE AND INFORMATION
- US TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS (B1/B2)
- US B1B2 Visa for Citizens of Jamaica
- 5 Year U.S. Visa Info Australian Citizens and Tourists
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Peru
- How to obtain a multiple-entry US visa (B1/B2)?
- The Benefits of a US B1B2 Visa
- U.S. Visa Fees for Argentina Citizens
- U.S. Visa Fee Payment Mexico Citizen's Cost
- U.S. Visa Application Fee Colombia Citizens
- U.S. 10 Year Visa for China Citizens Information
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Montenegro
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Mozambique
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Panama
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Paraguay
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zimbabwe
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Malawi
- US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Mauritius
- US B1B2 Visa for Greece Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Guatemala Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Ecuador Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for El Salvador Citizens
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zambia
- US B1B2 Visa for Estonia Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Cyprus Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Dominican Republic Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Colombia Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Costa Rica Citizens
- US B1B2 Visa for Chile Citizens
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sudan
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of State of Palestine
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Somalia
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Solomon Islands
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone
- US B1B2 Visa for Bulgaria Citizens
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Ethiopia
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Cabo Verde
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Armenia
- US B1/B2 VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ALBANIA
- What is a B1 visa?
- US Business Visa requirements
- THE B1/B2 VISA APPLICATION FORM
- Is a B1/B2 visa for parents (US Tourist Visa) necessary?
- How to get a Business Visa for the USA (B1)
- How to apply for a US Tourist visa (B1/B2)
- US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan
- Common reasons for a B1 visa rejection (US Business Visa)
- B1 visa required documents (US Business Visa)
- Applying for a B1/B2 visa – how long can I stay?
- What is a B2 visa?
- US Visa for Malaysians
- US Visa for Irish
- United States visa for Maltese
- United States visa for Austrian
- United States visa for Czech
- United States visa for Estonians
- United States visa for Finns
- United States visa for South Korean
- United States visa for Taiwanese
- U.S. Waiver Visa for UK Citizens
- U.S. Waiver Visa for Australians
- U.S. Visa Waiver for Multiple Entry
- U.S. Visa Waiver for Ireland Citizens Application
- Korea U.S. Waiver Visa South Korean Residents
- United States visa for Dutch
- What you need to know about the US Tourist visa form
- What you need to know about the US tourist visa application process
- I need a US Tourist visa - which type must I apply for?
- All you need to know about the US tourist visa online application