We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
As a citizen of Azerbaijan, you cannot travel to the United States without a visa. For short stays, you will need to obtain a US B1/B2 Visa. Keep in mind that the document is not available online, but the confirmation page is. You will need it for your interview at the US embassy. iVisa will handle the appointment so that you do not have to.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan – requirements
Before you fill in the form to get the confirmation page for the US B1/B2 Visa, we recommend that you put together everything you need. That ensures a smoother application process. With that being said, here is what you will need when you apply for the confirmation page:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan – the online form
As soon as you get the requirements out of the way, you are ready to fill in the application form. The task should be an easy one, but iVisa provides 24/7 customer support in case you need assistance. The service comes with no charges.
You will notice that the form you must complete has three steps. The first one is pretty basic. You need to give some personal information, as well as some details about your trip. At the same time, you are required to choose a processing time for your application. That determines the cost of your US B1/B2 visa. You can opt for one of the following options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second step of the form asks you to cover the payment and review your form. The revision should not be overlooked because mistakes can and will invalidate your visa. The last step is reserved for supporting documents. iVisa will expect you to upload them as instructed. When you are finished, hit the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that a confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan is not challenging to get. iVisa makes the process as easy as possible. After your request is processed, you will receive the confirmation page, as well as some valuable information about the interview itself.