From interesting architecture to delicious food, from sandy beaches to rocky mountains and lush forests, from colorful streets to friendly locals, the tiny country of Vietnam has everything a tourist craves for. So if you are planning a trip to this country and you happen to be a Mexican citizen, you’ll be glad to know that you can get your visa, online, in just a few minutes. It is the Vietnam eVisa or Visa on arrival (VoA).
With iVisa.com the process of obtaining this Vietnam e-Visa for citizens of Mexico is even better. All you need to do is fill out the application form and leave it up to us.
Why should I apply in advance?
Apply in advance to get all your travel requirements ready in time for your departure and to avoid last-minute chaos and stress. This guarantees that there are no errors in your documents and that your vacation is completely stress free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Travelling is no doubt one of the best ways to take a break, but it can also be pretty hectic for some. This section has therefore been designed to provide answers for all your questions about the Vietnam e-Visa for citizens of Mexico to make sure you make an informed choice. Learn more about this process by visiting iVisa.com.
What is the application process?
The application process for Vietnam e-Visa for citizens of Mexico is done in just a few easy steps :
- Visit iVisa.com fill out your eVisa application form carefully with all the details like your name, passport number, and arrival date, as well as designate a payment method and attach all the scanned documents.
- Submit your application and make the payment, we will start processing your visa. An approval letter pre-approved visa letter will be sent to you by email. Print it and prepare 2 passport-sized photos (4cm x 6cm) to submit when entering Vietnam.
- Upon arrival at Vietnam's airport, present your approval letter, passport, photos, and pay the stamping fee. You will receive the visa stamp into your passport issued by the Immigration Office.
What is a Vietnam e-Visa for citizens of Mexico?
Introduced in 2017, Vietnam's e-Visa is one of several visa types offered by the Vietnam Immigration Department to foreigners entering the country to expedite the application process. The e-Visa is valid for 30 days, and single entry only and can be used for multiple purposes like tourism, business, to study, to visit relatives, investment, journalism, and labor employment, among others
Note that E-visa holders in Vietnam may be considered to get newly issued visas if being invited/guaranteed by authority/organization/individual in Vietnam in accordance with Law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
What are the other essential documents required?
Applying for Vietnam e-Visa for citizens of Mexico, via iVisa.com, all you need apart from a good internet connect, are the following documents :
- Clear digital photos taken recently.
- A valid and up-to-date Mexico-issued passport with at least six months validity and at least one blank page in your passport in case you require a stamp.
- A scan of your passport’s information page which you will be asked to upload while you fill in the application form.
- Proof of Accommodation in Vietnam like hotel/lodge reservations, or an invitation letter.
- A valid purpose of travel and documents supporting it like your travel itinerary.
- An onward flight ticket to prove that you intend fly out of Vietnam.
- A functioning email address is required to keep you updated about the progress of your application and to send you your documents.
- A credit card/debit card or PayPal account will be required to make payments for your form. Be assured that with iVisa.com your personal details are totally secured. You can head our website to take a look at our customer reviews. Click here to get started with your application.
What is the processing time and price?
The Vietnam e-Visa for citizens of Mexico can come to you according to your preferred time. Choose from the following options via Visa.com :
- Standard Processing; assisting you with your documents in time for your departure, at very low costs. USD 37.00 - 3 Business Days.
- Rush Processing; assisting you with your documents a little ahead of time with some extra charges. USD 57.00 - 1 Business Day.
- Super Rush Processing; assisting you with your documents immediately, but at the highest charges. USD 102.00 - 8 hours.
I still have questions, what do I do?
Our customer support is ever ready to help you with all your doubts about Vietnam e-Visa for citizens of Mexico. You can contact us 24/7 and if your questions still remain unanswered, you can visit iVisa.com for more information.
A visit to Halong Bay, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is advised. The thousands of limestone islands sitting within this bay in the Gulf of Tonkin, and the innumerable caves that can be entered, make this one of the world's most spellbinding sea views. The most appealing of these caves are the Hang Sung Sot, with three mammoth caverns, and the Hang Dao Go, with extremely weird stalagmites and stalactites. Book an overnight trip along Halong Bay for the best experience.
Another great World Heritage-listed site is the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. This mountain formation is replete with huge caverns, which flaunt outstanding stalactite and stalagmite displays. Some of the most famous caves include the Paradise Cave which extends 31 kilometers below ground and the Tu Lan Cave or "wet cave," which allows swimming through the cave-systems river. For a historical overview of the country, visit the town of Hue which has several relics from the reign of the 19th-century Nguyen emperors to showcase. A daytime cruise over the Perfumed river should do the trick for you.