Learn More: Medical Form
You can apply online now for your Algeria Medical Form with iVisa.com, prior to your arrival in Algeria, it's easy and fast. See below for details on how to apply.
ALGERIA MEDICAL FORM
- Medical Form: Required by all passengers and presented on arrival to Algeria
- Validity: Valid on entry to Algeria
- No. of entries: Single entry document
- Fees: iVisa.com charges a processing fee, see all the options below
- Eligibility: Everyone wishing to travel to Algeria must fill out the form.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Algeria click here to apply for the Algeria Medical Form.
Required Documents to Apply
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE ALGERIA MEDICAL FORM
Obtaining the Algeria Medical Form with iVisa.com is an easy process, as follows:
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents needed and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with the document and a QR code attached, you will need to present this on arrival to Algeria.
My application couldn’t be completed due to an error. What now?
What can I do if my Algeria Medical Form application has been canceled or rejected?
Our iVisa experts review all documentation for your application to help you avoid rejections. However, if your application is rejected due to errors spotted by government officials, iVisa will refund the iVisa processing fee.
Note: Government fees will not be refunded.
You may reapply for an Algerian Medical Form if your first application was rejected or canceled.
Do I need a Medical Form if I’m only transiting through Algeria?
Will my information be public?
No, the information you provide when applying for your Algeria Medical Form will not be made public. We take your privacy and security seriously and strive to protect all your data.
I am still waiting to receive my completed application confirmation email. What now?
After submission, I realized that some of the information I provided in the e-Visa application requires correction. What should I do?
My credit card is not working on online payment. What should I do?
If you are experiencing issues making payment with your credit card, please check the following:
Your bank card’s limit
The card's expiration date
If the card is activated for online payments
That all information you entered is correct
If you have checked all of the above and are still experiencing issues with your card, you will need to contact your bank.