Learn More: Pre-Arrival Registration
CAPE VERDE IS OPEN- Cape Verde has re-opened for tourism.
On January 1st, 2019, the Cape Verde government announced that citizens of the European Union, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco and Andorra must complete a Pre-Arrival Registration in order to enter Cape Verde. This Pre-Arrival Registration allows travelers to enter the country for tourist purposes and enables them to stay in Cape Verde for up to . The process is very simple and 100% online. Once the application has been approved, the applicant will receive an official document via email that must be shown to the immigration officers upon arrival.
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is an electronic admission document which travelers can complete in advance of their intended arrival date, and thus avoid wasting time and paper at the airport. Applicants will receive their Pre-Arrival Registration via email. iVisa.com offers this service to help travelers save time and avoid long lines at the airport and charge a service fee.
Required Documents to Apply
Travelers must have their passport with at least 6-months’ validity after the intended date of departure from Cape Verde.
Applicants can apply for a Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration only if the purpose of the visit is tourism.
Possession of a Pre-Arrival Registration for Cape Verde does not provide automatic right of entry for the holder into the Country. The Immigration Officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if he considers that such a person is unable to fulfil the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Cape Verde would be contrary to national interests or security.
My application couldn't be completed due to an error. What now?
What can I do if my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration has been canceled or rejected?
Our iVisa experts carefully review all visa applications and accompanying documentation before submitting them to avoid rejections. However, if government officials find any errors and reject your application, you can rest assured that iVisa will refund your iVisa processing fee. Government fees will not be refunded.
You may reapply if your Cape Verde Pre-Registration has been canceled or rejected.
How long before my planned trip should I apply for a Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
I made a mistake in one of my answers. Can I change it?
How will I know whether my visa application has been accepted or rejected?
Where can I read more?
- Cape Verde Entry Form for UK citizens
- Cape Verde Entry Form for US citizens
- Cape Verde Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Cape Verde?
- Cape Verde visa for citizens of Liechtenstein
- Cape Verde visa process
- Cape Verde visa for citizens of Monaco
- Cape Verde visa for citizens of Malta
- Cape Verde visa for citizens of Poland
- Cape Verde visa for citizens of Netherlands
- Cape Verde visa for citizens of Luxembourg
- See All
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This app does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://portalconsular.mnec.gov.cv/en/vistos