Learn More: Health Pass
The Costa Rica Health Pass was designed to screen international arrivals to minimize the risks associated with the coronavirus pandemic. All travelers who wish to enter Costa Rica are required to complete this form.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Costa Rica, apply for the Health Pass now.
WHO CAN ENTER COSTA RICA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All nationalities are able to apply for this document and enter Costa Rica. It is not mandatory to take the COVID-19 PCR Test for the application form or to enter the country, but this is subject to change according to how the situation with COVID-19 develops. Travelers will also be requested to show proof of medical insurance.
Go to the application page to complete the Costa Rica Health Pass.
OBTAIN THE COSTA RICA HEALTH PASS
To apply for the health pass, you’ll need to provide information about your health status and intended stay in Costa Rica. Passengers must comply with the country’s safety protocols.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once you submit your application, we’ll forward the Costa Rica Health Pass to your email before your trip, so you can show it to the immigration authorities when you get to the airport.
You can find up-to-date information on specific quarantine rules for Costa Rica in the FAQs below.
Required Documents to Apply
Medical Insurance (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image if needed per order. (if applicable)
The Costa Rica Health Pass is part of the required documents you will need to enter Costa Rica, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Costa Rica. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Costa Rica Health Pass.
You are required to print and carry this Costa Rica Health Pass with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
The traveler must have a medical insurance that covers accommodation and medical expenses generated by the COVID-19 disease.
If this Health Pass is for a minor or a dependent person, it must be completed by the person’s legal guardian.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, all travelers from all countries are allowed to enter Costa Rica. Everyone without exception must fill out the Costa Rica Health Pass.
No, you won’t have to self-isolate when you arrive in Costa Rica, but keep in mind that this information is subject to change due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19.
However, you should know that travelers in Costa Rica are required to wear a mask at bus stops and on public transportation.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- Costa Rica Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Costa Rica?
- Costa Rica Travel Insurance Price
- Costa Rica Travel Insurance Requirements for Covid
- How citizens of the Netherlands can enter Costa Rica during coronavirus?
- HOW CITIZENS OF FRANCE CAN ENTER COSTA RICA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CITIZENS OF GERMANY CAN ENTER COSTA RICA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How Citizens of Nicaragua Can Enter Costa Rica During Coronavirus?
- HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES CAN ENTER COSTA RICA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- Does Costa Rica have travel restrictions?
- What you should know about the Costa Rica Travel Quarantine
- Should I get Costa Rica Travel Insurance for Covid-19?
- KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF CANADA CAN ENTER COSTA RICA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM CAN ENTER COSTA RICA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- ALL ABOUT COSTA RICA TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS - COVID
- WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT COSTA RICA TRAVEL MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS?