Learn More: Traveler Health Declaration (COVID-19)
The Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration is a travel form that states the health status of the traveler with the ultimate goal of reducing infection rates by identifying potential virus outbreaks quickly.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Ecuador, apply for your Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration now.
WHO CAN ENTER ECUADOR WITH THIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT?
All travelers arriving in Ecuador must fill out a Traveler Health Declaration (COVID-19) for authorization to enter the country, including Ecuadorian citizens who are returning home. Children can be included on a parent/guardian’s application.
GET THE ECUADOR TRAVELER HEALTH DECLARATION
To obtain the Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration, you must fill in an online form first. You have to fill out this form at least 24 hours before your departure date. If you don’t have a flight ticket, you will not be able to fill in the form yet.
You’ll be asked for a negative PCR test performed 3 days before arrival. You can also use a COVID-19 vaccine certificate instead if you're fully vaccinated. Keep in mind that the entire process will be done online, so you won’t have to leave home to complete anything.
Check the application page to process the document.
DISPLAY THE FORM
After you complete your application, we’ll send you the Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration before your trip (via email), so that you can submit it to the government authorities when you arrive at the airport.
Check the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Ecuador.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Purchase eMed's self-testing COVID-19 kit and get 6 antigen tests sent to your US home address for only $150. Self-test in privacy with a virtual Certified Guide using the NAVICA App. Accurate results are delivered in 15 minutes, which leaves plenty of time to get to the airport. eMed's antigen tests are ideal for travelers on a round-trip journey to this destination from the US.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration should be filled out by all nationalities, including Ecuadorian citizens who have visited other countries and are returning to Ecuador.
The Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration is a Single Entry document.
Upon arrival in Ecuador, you need to present your biometric passport along with your Traveler Health Declaration.
Travelers must have a passport with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Ecuador?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Ecuador?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 3 days
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 2, airline crew and transit passengers are exempt, as well as fully vaccinated travelers (apart from arrivals from India)
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet American airline entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the US!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Ecuador?
- Quarantine requirements: Only arrivals from India
- Quarantine duration: 10 days
What’s the Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration?
How much is the Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 16.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 31.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 56.00.
Is it mandatory to get one if I’m traveling to Ecuador?
Do children also need the Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration?
When should I apply for the Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration?
How long does it take to apply for the Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration?
How long is the Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration valid for and how many times should I apply for one?
How do I get the Ecuador Traveler Health Declaration?
Can I get in touch with you if I have extra questions?
Can I get this form for free?
Learn more about Ecuador tourism
Where can I read more?
- Ecuador Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Ecuador?
- Learn how citizens of Germany can enter Ecuador during coronavirus
- Here is how citizens of Chile can enter Ecuador during coronavirus
- Vital info for citizens of Argentina traveling to Ecuador during coronavirus
- Information for citizens of Spain who want to enter Ecuador during coronavirus
- Requirements for citizens of Peru who want to enter Ecuador during coronavirus
- How can citizens of the United States of America enter Ecuador during Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of Colombia enter Ecuador during coronavirus?
- Entry requirements to visit Ecuador during COVID-19
- Traveling to Ecuador and its COVID-19 isolation requirements
- COVID-19 PCR Test required for Citizens who visit Ecuador
- Ecuador Visa Policy: Check Requirements
- Ecuador Covid Test Certificate