As a citizen of Algerian, whenever you wish to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes, you are not required to visit the nearest Kenyan embassy to get a visa. That is because you are eligible for an electronic visa. If you use iVisa’s services, the Kenya visa can be yours in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Algeria – requirements
One of the things you will like about the online application process is that it is not as demanding as the one you need to go through at the embassy. Even so, you still have to put together some documents and information that are necessary for the process. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you are a passport holder. Furthermore, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will have to upload it at some point during the application process.
- A digital photo of yourself – you need to make sure that the picture is taken as recently as possible.
- A return flight ticket – this just ensures the immigration officers that you plan to not overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Travel itinerary – this does not have to include every little activity you will do while in Kenya. Just the cities you plan to visit.
- E-mail address – the Kenya visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Algeria – the online application form
What is left for you to do at this point is to fill in an online application form. It should take you no more than 20 minutes, but if you need some help, iVisa provides customer support 24/7 at no charge. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
The application form you are required to fill in consists of three simple steps. Step number one wants you to insert your personal information, passport info, and some details regarding your trip. A processing time option must also be selected so that the cost of your Kenya visa can be established. As to that, iVisa gives you three choices:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand, but most people go for it because it is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and the cost is $88.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 days since you submit your application. You are charged $118 for this option.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within just 2 hours, but the price goes as high as $153.
Moving on to step number two, this is the time when you have to make the payment and go over your form a couple of times to make sure that it does not contain any mistakes. Finally, the thirds step wants you to upload some necessary documents that support your application. When you are done, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Algeria is a piece of cake when you choose iVisa as your visa service. You will receive an e-visa that is valid for 90 days since issue. You can enter Kenya only once and once you arrive you can stay for a period that cannot exceed 90 days. Extensions are possible.