As of 2015, most nationalities can travel to Kenya without the need of paying a visit to the Kenyan embassy. The citizens of Comoros enjoy the same opportunity, which means that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. With iVisa’s help, you can get the travel document in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Comoros – requirements
You cannot move on and start the application process without making sure that you meet all the requirements. Rest assured, however, that you may already have some of the necessary things. Here is what you need:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Comoros – the online application form
When you believe yourself to be ready, you can proceed to fill in the application form. Most people take about 20 minutes to complete this task but bear in mind that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge in case you need some assistance.
iVisa created a short and straightforward form which consists of three steps. The first one wants your personal information, but you are also asked to make a choice as far as the processing time is concerned. The cost of your Kenya visa depends on your decision. You are five three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
When you finish the first step, you can move on to the second. This time, all you have to do is to cover the payment and make sure that your form is 100% accurate. Even the smallest typo can invalidate your visa.
Last but not least, the third step requires you to provide iVisa with your application’s supporting documents. You need to upload them. After you do that, you are done and you can submit your request. iVisa will take it from there.
The point is that the citizens of Comoros should have an easy time applying for their Kenya visa. The document in question is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it for a single trip. The maximum allowed stay in Kenya is 90 days.