According to Kenya’s visa policy, the citizens of El Salvador, like many other nationalities, can apply online for a Kenya visa. That is because as a Salvadoran, you qualify for an electronic visa. iVisa provides the service you need to get your travel document in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of El Salvador – requirements
Before you start the application process, you need to make sure that you are able to meet the requirements. However, the list is relatively short, and you should have no issues in getting everything necessary. Here is what you need:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of El Salvador – the online application form
Once you manage to gather the document and the information you need, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. However, keep in mind that iVisa provides 24/7 customer support just in case you need some help. The service does not charge.
You will notice that the form you find on the application page is split into three steps. Step one wants you to provide your personal information and to select a processing time for your application. Concerning the latter, you should know that the cost of your [Kenya visa] depends on the option you pick. You are given three choices:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
Reaching the second step, you need to take care of the payment and review your form. It is crucial that the information you provide is correct, and the form does not contain typos. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid, and you have to apply for a new one.
Finally, step number three asks that you upload some documents. iVisa also needs the supporting documentation of your application. When you are through, click on the submit button, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
As you can see, the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of El Salvador is as convenient as it can be when you apply with iVisa. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue. It also allows you to travel to Kenya once and you can stay there for up to 3 months.