The citizens of Lithuania who wish to spend their vacation in Kenya do not have to worry about a trip to the embassy in order to get their visa. As a Lithuanian citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa can help with that so that you can get your travel document in just a matter of hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Lithuania – the requirements
Needless to say, the online application process is less demanding and time-consuming than getting a visa at the consulate. However, you still have to put together some documents and information that will help you through. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Lithuania – the online application form
As soon as you consider yourself to be ready, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you need some help or have questions regarding the process, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support at any hour of the day or night. The service is available non-stop and free of charge.
iVisa created a short and simple form that consists of three steps. Step one covers personal information and processing time. As for the latter, you need to make a choice that determines the timeframe in which your Kenya visa is ready, as well as its cost. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step requires you to make the payment and review your form, while the third is the point at which iVisa asks that you upload some documents that support your request. When you finish, click on the submit button and iVisa will take it from there. But your job is done.
The bottom line is that getting a Kenya visa is an easy task for the citizens of Lithuania. iVisa handles all the bureaucracy so that you do not have to. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, it can be used for one entry, and it allows you to stay in Kenya for a period that cannot exceed 90 days.