According to Kenya’s visa policy, the citizens of Madagascar, like many other nationalities, are granted access to an electronic visa when traveling to Kenya solely for tourism purposes. As a result, you do not have to go to an embassy to get your travel document. Instead, you can apply online for a Kenya visa, and iVisa is right by your side to help with the process.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Madagascar – the requirements
As easy as the online application process may be, you still need to make sure that you have all the required documents and information. However, you may already have some of them. What you need for the application process is as follows:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Madagascar – the online application process
The only thing that you have to do after you gather all of the above is to fill in the application form. You should not find it difficult to complete, but if you have questions or concerns, iVisa’s support service is reachable 24/7 and free of charge.
When you go to the application page, what you will see is that iVisa split the form into three steps. That should make things more manageable for you. The first step focuses on personal information and processing time. When it comes to the latter, bear in mind that the choice you make affects the cost of your Kenya visa. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step wants you to take care of the payment and carefully review your form so that you do not submit erred information, while the final step expects you to provide iVisa with the necessary documents that support your application. You have to upload them. After you do that, submit your form, and iVisa takes care of the rest.
Needless to say, the online process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Madagascar implies little time and effort. iVisa makes sure of that. The e-visa you receive is valid for 3 months since issue, and you can stay in Kenya for just as much. You get, however, a single entry.