The citizens of Slovakia, like many other nationalities, have access to Kenya’s electronic visa system. As a result, instead of going to the nearest Kenyan diplomatic mission to get your visa, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. Provided that you travel for tourism purposes. iVisa can help with the application process, and you can have the document you need in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Slovakia – requirements
Before you do anything else, you must make certain that you have everything you need for the online application process. However, the list is relatively short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Slovakia – the online application form
To know what to expect when you access the application page, we will offer a short description of the application form you have to fill in. However, before we do that, we want to let you know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
iVisa created a short, 3-step application form for your benefit. The first step focuses on personal information and processing time. As for the latter, the choice you make determines the cost of your Kenya visa, as well as the timeframe in which it arrives. iVisa gives you three options so that you can select the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second step covers the payment and the review, while the third wants you to provide iVisa with the supporting documents of your application. You will receive instructions on how to upload them. As soon as you are done, just hit the submit button and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to remember is that the citizens of Slovakia have an incredibly easy time applying for a Kenya visa. The process is close to effortless. The Kenya e-visa you receive is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, you can use it for a single entry, and once you arrive in Kenya, you are allowed to remain for up to 90 days.