Spanish citizens who want to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes are no longer required to get a visa at the nearest Kenyan consulate. Instead, you are eligible for an electronic visa, meaning that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa can facilitate the application process so that you can get the travel document you need in just 2 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the requirements for citizens of Spain?
You cannot move forward with the application process unless you make sure that you have everything necessary. Nevertheless, the list of requirements is not very long, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you need to have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address - when you apply online, you will receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
How Long is a Kenya eVisa Good for?
A Kenya eVisa for citizens of Spain will expire 90 days after issued.
What are the processing times and fees to get a Kenyan eVisa?
The amount of money you will spend on your Kenya visa depends on the how fast you want it to arrive. iVisa gives you 3 choices so that you can decide which one suits you the most:
Standard processing – even thought this is the slowest option out there, it is also the cheapest. Your application is ready within 5 Business Days, and you will be charged USD 88.00.
Rush processing – this one moves a little bit faster! You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 Business Days. And for this change in speed you will be charged USD 118.00.
Super Rush processing – Are you in a rush to get it as soon as possible? This option is for you. Your request will be processed within just 2 hours, but will be price USD 153.00.
What are the steps in the application form?
After you put together everything needed for this application process, you can fill in the application form. This should only take you about 20 minutes, but in case you need help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support for assistance. The service is open 24/7 and is free of charge.
iVisa ordered the application form into three steps:
The first one asks your general information. You also have to choose the processing time for your application.
This step is in charge of the payment. Remember that iVisa accepts different means of payment you can choose from. This step also will ask you to review your form so that it doesn't contain any mistakes.
The third will ask you to upload documents that support your application.
When you are done you can submit your request, and iVisa will handle everything else.
How many entries will I have? How long can I stay in Kenya?
You're granted a Single Entry and can stay for a maximum of 90 days in Total.
Do I need to get a vaccination to visit Kenya?
To find more information about this question, we advice you to go here: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/kenya
May I see a sample of the Kenya eVisa?
Here it is:
Have an amazing adventure!