Spanish citizens who want to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes are no longer required to get a visa at the nearest Kenyan consulate. Instead, you are eligible for an electronic visa, meaning that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa can facilitate the application process so that you can get the travel document you need in just 2 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the requirements for citizens of Spain?
You cannot move forward with the application process unless you make sure that you have everything necessary. Nevertheless, the list of requirements is not very long, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you need to have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address - when you apply online, you will receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Spain – the online application form
As soon as you put together the requirements, you should be ready to fill in the application form. The task at hand should not come off as tricky, but if it happens to need help or have questions, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form created by iVisa is short, simple, and consists of three steps. Step number one requires you to provide general information about yourself and your trip to Kenya. At the same time, you are asked to choose a processing time for your application, an action that determines the cost of your Kenya visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second step wants you to take care of the payment and review the information you provided in your form. It is essential that no errors are made. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid, and you have to repeat the process.
Finally, step number three requires you to upload the documents that support your application. For example, the scan of your passport’s information page. When you are done, submit your request, and iVisa will handle everything else from that point on.
The bottom line is that the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Spain implies minimal effort. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, you can use it for a single entry, and you are allowed to stay in Kenya for up to 3 months.