Kenya is an exotic African country full of beauties that can make you fall in love instantly, especially when it comes to wildlife. That’s why many travelers decide to explore it to delve deeper into its culture. If you are one of these travelers, and you also have a Spanish passport, then we have good news for you: you don’t need a paper visa to enter this country.
Instead, you are eligible for an electronic visa or eVisa, meaning that you can apply for a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Spain online. iVisa.com can help you with the application process so that you can get the travel document as fast as you need.
The online procedure that we have created won’t take you long, but if you want to know more details about it, then we recommend you continue reading the following questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Kenyan eVisa?
The Kenyan e-Visa is an official travel requirement that gives you valid entry into Kenya. However, you can also apply for a East Africa Tourist Visa on iVisa.com if you want to enter not only Kenya but also Uganda and Rwanda.
I’m from Spain, do I need a visa to enter Kenya?
What you need is a Kenyan eVisa, not a paper visa. The eVisa is a lot easier to get because you can complete the process online, without leaving home.
What are the requirements for a Kenya visa for the citizens of Spain?
You cannot move forward with the application process unless you’re sure that you have all the requirements necessary. However, this is a shortlist, and the items on it are easy to acquire:
- Valid passport: you need to have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page: iVisa.com will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo: you have to make sure that the picture was taken recently and it follows all the valid guidelines. You can use iVisa.com’s passport photos for help.
- Return flight ticket.
- Proof of accommodation: a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, you can use a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary.
- E-mail address: when you apply online, you’ll get your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your flight.
- Means of payment: iVisa.com will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card and PayPal.
How long is a Kenya eVisa good for?
A Kenya Visa for citizens of Spain will expire 90 days after issued.
What are the processing times and fees to get a Kenyan eVisa?
The amount of money you will spend on your Kenya eVisa depends on how fast you need it. iVisa.com gives you 3 choices so that you can decide which one is the best for you:
- Standard processing: even though this is the slowest option, it’s also the cheapest. Your application is ready in 6 Business Days, and you will be charged USD 0.00.
- Rush processing: this one moves a bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa in 4 Business Days. You will be charged USD 0.00 this time.
- Super Rush processing: are you in a rush to get it as soon as possible? This option is for you. Your request will be processed in only 2 Business Days, but it’ll cost USD 0.00.
What are the steps in the application form?
After you get everything required for this application process, you can fill in the online form. This should only take you about 20 minutes, but in case you need help, you can contact iVisa.com’s customer support for assistance. The service is open 24/7 and is free of charge.
iVisa.com ordered the application form into three steps:
- The first one asks for your general information. You also have to decide the processing time for your application.
- The second step is based on the payment. Remember that iVisa.com accepts different payment methods. This step also will ask you to review your form so that you don’t miss any mistakes.
- The third step will ask you to upload documents that support your application.
When you are done you can submit your request and iVisa.com will handle everything else.
How many entries will I have? How long can I stay in Kenya?
Once you receive your Kenyan eVisa, you’ll get a Single Entry and you’ll be able to stay in the country for 90 days in Total.
Do I need to get a vaccination to visit Kenya?
You’ll probably need to get a Yellow Fever Vaccination before entering Kenya. We recommend you to check more details about it on iVisa.com.
Can I see a sample of the Kenya eVisa?
Yes, of course. This is a general sample:
Where can I find other details about the Kenyan eVisa?
Have an amazing adventure!