Get Your Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Online Now!
Learn More: COVID Travel Certificate - Health Declaration - COVID-19
With iVisa.com, you can apply online for the Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form. This document is mandatory to enter Liberia for tourism or work. In our 3 simple steps, the COVID Travel Certificate Request Form will be yours. See below for details on how to apply.
LIBERIA COVID TRAVEL CERTIFICATE REQUEST FORM
- COVID Travel Certificate Request Form: Mandatory health travel document required to enter Liberia.
- Validity: Valid only for transit to Liberia.
- No. of entries: All health declarations are a single entry type of document.
- HD fees: There is no Government fee, but iVisa.com charges a processing fee. See our FAQs for prices.
- HD Eligibility: See the list of eligible countries who can visit Liberia in our FAQ section below, or just use our Visa Checker tool.
- Passport requirements: You need to have a valid passport for at least 6 months after the date of arrival in Liberia.
If you’re ready to start your trip, apply for the Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form here.
Required Documents to Apply
iVisa.com is a legitimate company accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information, see the FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE LIBERIA COVID TRAVEL CERTIFICATE REQUEST FORM
The Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form application with iVisa.com is simple and only takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Step 1: Choose the form you need for your trip and provide the required personal information.
- Step 2: Verify that all information provided is correct before choosing the processing option. Remember, you can pay using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Finally upload any documents, if required, and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive an email confirmation with your document attached as a PDF file, including a bar code. You should keep this confirmation email readily available for inspection by border control officers on your flight to Liberia.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
We are authorized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and have a valid IATA Agency Code. You can check this information and verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is available 24/7.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate for transit via Liberia?
To enter the country by plane, all travelers aged 18 and older must have a COVID-19 certificate proving that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arriving.
Vaccines accepted are AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), Covaxin, Covishield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP) and Sinovac.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Liberia?
- COVID test requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
Our eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States to other countries! Order your test kit before traveling, and it will be delivered to your home address.
The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Liberia?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Check our application page to complete the Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form.
What is the Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form?
Who is eligible for travel through Liberia?
What is the cost of the Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD $23.99
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD $43.99
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD $73.99
Can I get the Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form for free
Is it mandatory to get a Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form if I’m traveling through Liberia?
Do children also need to obtain a Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form?
When should I apply for the Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form valid for?
How do I get a Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form?
To obtain the Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form online with iVisa.com, please fill in the requested information. Once you pay processing fees, we'll send a confirmation email and a PDF attachment containing a barcode for your completed form. Then, we'll contact you by phone if we need more information.
You must print and carry the Liberia COVID Travel Certificate Request Form, as you will be required to present it at the border.
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
If you have any concerns about our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service agents. They’re available for you 24/7.