Learn More: Registration Form
The Registration Form has been implemented by the Government of Lithuania to prevent further spread of COVID-19 in Lithuania.
If you already planned to travel to Lithuania, don't forget to fill out this Registration Form before your departure date to this wonderful country and it’s also important that you have a travel medical insurance policy that covers Covid-19.
Foreigners from affected countries (where COVID-19 infection reaches 25 cases per 100,000 population) must have confirmation of a negative coronavirus test performed within a period of 72 hours before arriving in Lithuania.
To obtain this document you must provide information about yourself, your health condition, and also the details of your trip. Don’t forget that before requesting this document, your flight ticket must be purchased and confirmed.
Once you finish completing the virtual form, we will take care of sending you a QR Code associated with the Registration Form before your trip, since this document must be presented to the immigration authorities once you arrive at the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
All travelers entering Lithuania must fill out the Registration form before departure. It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
At the airport, you must show the QR Code that we will bring you, in order to pass the health check established by the Health Authorities.
It is highly recommended that you keep your Form and the associated QR Code with you either as a soft copy (smartphone, tablet, etc.) or as a hard copy in case of any failure in the system.
Travelers from countries affected by coronavirus infection must have confirmation of a negative coronavirus test performed within 72 hours period before arriving in Lithuania. FAlso, travelers who have arrived from non EU, EEA countries are required to self-isolate.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 2 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 15 minutes - USD 60.00.
- Lithuania ETIAS Multiple Entry: Does the Lithuania ETIAS have Multiple Entry rights?
- Lithuania ETIAS Validity: What Is the Validity of Lithuania ETIAS?
- Lithuania ETIAS Multiple Entry: Where else can I visit with a Lithuania ETIAS?
- LEARN MORE ABOUT THE LITHUANIA ETIAS REQUIREMENTS
- What is the Lithuania ETIAS for Citizens of Israel?
- Lithuania ETIAS for Citizens of El Salvador: What is the Lithuania ETIAS for Citizens of El Salvador?
- Lithuania ETIAS for Citizens of Mexico: Check out the Requirements for citizens of Mexico
- Lithuania ETIAS for Citizens of Chile: Learn more about the Lithuania ETIAS for Citizens of Chile
- Lithuania ETIAS for Citizens of Guatemala: What is LITHUANIAN ETIAS for Citizens of Guatemala?
- Lithuania ETIAS for Citizens of Brazil: How to Get the Lithuanian ETIAS for Citizens of Brazil?
- Lithuania ETIAS for Citizens of Australia: Lithuania ETIAS for Citizens of Australia: Can Citizens of Australia Apply for the Lithuanian ETIAS Visa Waiver?
- Lithuania ETIAS for Citizens of Ukraine: Learn More About Lithuania ETIAS VISA WAIVER for the Citizens of Ukraine
- Lithuania ETIAS for Citizens of Canada: How to apply for the Lithuania ETIAS Visa Waiver?
- LITHUANIA ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: WHAT IS IT?
- How Can Citizens of Estonia Enter Lithuania During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Lithuania During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Latvia Enter Lithuania During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Poland Enter Lithuania During Coronavirus?
- HOW CITIZENS OF GERMANY CAN ENTER LITHUANIA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- WHAT ARE LITHUANIA HEALTH INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS?
- WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT LITHUANIA COVID-19 QUARANTINE?
- IS LITHUANIA OPEN FOR TRAVEL DURING COVID-19?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.