How to Apply: Travel Declaration Form────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Travel Declaration Form
The Malta Travel Declaration Forms were designed to allow visitors from over 20 nations to enter the country without an isolation period amid the coronavirus pandemic.
All international tourists traveling to Malta are required by the Superintendent of Public Health to complete a Public Health Declaration Form and a Passenger Locator Form. Once you do, you’ll hand the forms over to the Aircraft Crew or drop them within the available deposit boxes at the Terminal Temperature Screening Points exit once you get to Malta.
If you’re traveling from Bulgaria, Romania, or Spain, you’ll be required to submit a negative Covid-19 PCR test result before boarding. If you don’t, you’ll be asked to self-quarantine in Malta upon arrival.
The information you provide within the Malta Travel Declaration Forms will allow Public Health Authorities to get in touch with you and other traveling guests quickly if the need arises. It’s important for all travelers to adhere to the country’s COVID-19 safety protocols.
To obtain these travel documents, you’ll need to provide information about your health status and about your stay in Malta. It’s required to have a confirmed flight ticket to complete the forms.
Once you fill out your application, we’ll email the documents before your trip, so you can display them to the immigration officers once you arrive at the airport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00
- Find Out How Citizens of Belgium Can Enter Malta During Coronavirus
- Find Out How Citizens of Poland Can Enter Malta During Coronavirus
- Find Out How Citizens of Spain Can Enter Malta During Coronavirus
- How can the citizens of France enter Malta During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Germany enter Malta During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of the United Kingdom enter Malta During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Italy enter Malta During Coronavirus?
- What are the requirements to enter Malta while the COVID-19 lasts?
- Important Information about the Malta COVID-19 Travel Restriction
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.