Learn More: Travel Declaration Form
The Malta Travel Declaration Forms are two forms that are required for all international air passengers traveling to Malta. It includes a Public Health Declaration Form and a Passenger Locator Form, which are designed to help the government manage health risks.
This document facilitates travel to Malta during the pandemic. Check the testing and quarantine FAQs below to find out more about extra entry requirements.
WHO CAN TRAVEL TO MALTA WITH THESE DOCUMENTS
All international visitors arriving in Malta must complete these forms. They are only required for travelers arriving by air.
OBTAIN THE DOCUMENTS
To obtain these travel documents, you’ll need to provide information about your health status and about your stay in Malta. It’s required to have a confirmed flight ticket to complete the forms.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENTS
Once you fill out the application, we’ll email you the documents before your trip. Print out a copy so you can hand them over to the Aircraft Crew or drop them in the deposit boxes in the Terminal Temperature Screening Points once you get to Malta.
Required Documents to Apply
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
Entry into Malta is assessed depending on where you’ve been for the last 14 days. Check the FAQ section below to find out more.
Children between the ages of 5 and 11 must have a negative PCR result taken 72 hours before arrival into Malta. Travelers 12 years and over without a recognised vaccine certificate will also need to present a negative PCR test taken 72 hours before departure and will need to quarantine for 14 days. Travelers from countries on the Banned list must obtain permission to enter in addition to negative test results and quarantine.
The Malta Health Declaration forms are part of the required documentation you will need to enter Malta, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Malta.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Spikevax, Janssen.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated: 09/30/2021
Red Countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Cape Verde, China (including Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong), Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Timor, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vatican City, Vietnam
Dark Red Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Columbia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Curacao, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Martinique, Mayotte, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Cyprus, Oman, Panama, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Reunion, Saint Barts, Saint Lucia, Saint Maartin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uruguay, United States minor outlying Islands, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (British), Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Yes, Malta has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Malta, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen.
The current list of COVID-19 vaccination certificates recognized by the Superintendent of Public Health are:
- The Official Maltese vaccination certificate
- The EU Digital COVID vaccination certificate, issued by EU, EEA and non-EU countries connected to the EUDCC gateway, Turkey, Ukraine and Vatican City.
- The United Kingdom NHS Coronavirus Vaccination Certificate
- The UAE Al Hosn vaccine certificate
- The UAE vaccine certificate issued by the Dubai Health Authorities with a readable QR Code
- The Turkish vaccine certificate of full course of vaccination.
- The United States CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- The Serbian “Digital Green Certificate” with a readable QR Code
- The Gibraltar, Jersey and Guernsey vaccination certificate
- The Covid 19 vaccination certificate issued by the Ministry of Public Health, Doha, Qatar
- The Albanian Digital Covid Certificate // Certifikate dixhitale shqiptare COVID
- The Australian COVID-19 Digital Certificate
- The Arab Republic of Egypt COVID-19 vaccine certificate
- The Lebanese COVID-19 vaccination record card
- The Canadian COVID-19 Provincial Immunisation Records
- The Ministry of Health, Singapore Vaccination Certificate
- The State of Kuwait Ministry of Health SARS-COV-2 Vaccination Certificate
- The Saudi Arabia vaccine certificate
- The Malaysian -Covid 19 Digital certificate
- The Republic of Rwanda – covid19 vaccination certificate
EU Digital COVID Recovery Certificates are not accepted.
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours for dark red country arrivals and unvaccinated red country travelers aged 5 and over
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5
- Red country quarantine requirements: 14 days
- Red country quarantine exemption: Fully vaccinated travelers
- Dark red country quarantine requirements: 14 days
- Dark red country quarantine exemption: There are no exemptions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 20.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 20.00
- Malta Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Malta?
- Find Out How Citizens of Belgium Can Enter Malta During Coronavirus
- Find Out How Citizens of Poland Can Enter Malta During Coronavirus
- Find Out How Citizens of Spain Can Enter Malta During Coronavirus
- How can the citizens of France enter Malta During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Germany enter Malta During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of the United Kingdom enter Malta During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Italy enter Malta During Coronavirus?
- What are the requirements to enter Malta while the COVID-19 lasts?
- Important Information about the Malta COVID-19 Travel Restriction
- Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
- Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Nigeria
- The Ultimate Guide to Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Malaysia
- What will the Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Kiribati be like?
- The Best Advice about Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Israel
- Which COVID-19 vaccines are approved for travel for Malta (July 2021)
- Malta Visa Policy
- Malta digital COVID certificate
- Kif tikseb iċ-Ċertifikat COVID Diġitali ta ’Malta
- Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of RUSSIA
- Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of CHINA
- How to Get More Out of Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Grenada
- From Around the Web Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Honduras
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Macao
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Marshall Islands
- An Introduction to Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Japan
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Hong Kong
- How to explain about Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Georgia
- Malta ETIAS for Vanuatu Citizens
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Uruguay
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of United States of America
- Malta ETIAS For Citizens Of United Arab Emirates
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Ukraine
- Malta ETIAS For Citizens Of Tuvalu
- Malta ETIAS For Citizens Of Trinidad And Tobago
- Malta ETIAS For Citizens Of Tonga
- Malta ETIAS For Citizens Of Timor
- Malta ETIAS for citizens of Taiwan
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of South Korea
- Malta ETIAS For Citizens Of Solomon Island
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of El Salvador
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Dominica: The Ultimate Guide
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Costa Rica: The Complete Guide
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Colombia: The Go-to Guide
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Chile: Your Visa-friendly Guide
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Brunei: Your Visa Tour Guide
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Barbados: The Ultimate Guide
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Bahamas: The Complete Guide
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Argentina: All You Need To Know
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Albania: A Complete ETIAS Guide
- What is Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Canada?
- Explore Malta ETIAS for Citizens of United States of America
- Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India
- Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan
- Malta Schengen Visa Price: A Handbook for Visa price
- Malta Schengen visa requirements
- Can I travel to Malta with Schengen visa: A beginners guide to visa
- Malta Schengen visa processing time: Details and information
- Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Dominican Republic
- Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Haiti
- HOW TO GET A MALTA ETIAS FOR GUATEMALA CITIZENS
- Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Brazil: How to Visit!
- Learn More about Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Australia
- Can Citizens of Ukraine Apply for Malta ETIAS?
- READ MORE ABOUT THE MULTIPLE ENTRY BENEFITS OF MALTA ETIAS
- WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF MALTA ETIAS?
- WHAT IS THE COST OF MALTA ETIAS?
- WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR MALTA ETIAS?