Learn More: Kaliningrad eVisa
RUSSIA IS OPEN- Russia re-opened for tourism on 25 January 2021.
On July 1st, 2019, the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs introduced the eVisa for citizens of 53 countries. This e-Visa allows travelers to enter the Kaliningrad region for tourist and business purposes and it enables them to stay in the Kaliningrad region for up to from the date of entry. The Kaliningrad eVisa application process is very simple and 100% online. Once the application is submitted and accepted, the applicant will receive a landing authorization that must be shown to the immigration officers upon arrival. Yes, it’s that simple.
The eVisa system is an online method of applying for visas from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system to the traveler are that visas can be applied for quickly over the internet at any time, from any location. Payment is made online at the time of the application.
Required Documents to Apply
Travelers must have their passport with at least 6-months validity from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for stamping.
Applicants can remain in Kaliningrad for up to
The Kaliningrad e-Visa is only valid for
Possession of an eVisa for Kaliningrad does not provide automatic right of entry for the holder into the region. An immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if they think that such a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Kaliningrad would be contrary to national interests or security.
The Kaliningrad eVisa is only available to travelers whose point of entry into Kaliningrad is one of the following:
Kaliningrad Airport (Khrabrovo)
Mamonovo Railway Station
Sovetsk Railway Station
Bagrationovsk Land Route
Gusev Land Route
Mamonovo Land Route (Gzhekhotki)
Mamonovo Land Route (Gronovo)
Morskoye Land Route
Pogranichnyy Land Route
Sovetsk Land Route
Chernyshevskoye Land Route
Kaliningrad Sea Port
Kaliningrad Sea Port - Baltiysk
Kaliningrad Sea Port - Svetly
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
What is the Kaliningrad e-Visa?
What do I need to apply for the Kaliningrad e-Visa?
What is the cost to obtain the Kaliningrad e-Visa?
How long does it take to process my Kaliningrad e-Visa?
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: up to
Rush Processing: up to
Super Rush Processing: up to
How long is a Kaliningrad e-Visa valid for?
What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for the Kaliningrad e-Visa?
How many entries does the Kaliningrad e-Visa allow?
When should I apply for the Kaliningrad e-Visa ?
Does obtaining an e-Visa guarantee me entry into Kaliningrad?
What do I need to present upon arrival in Kaliningrad?
Which countries are eligible for the Kaliningrad e-Visa?
- China (including Taiwan)
- Czech Republic
- Northern Macedonia
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Vatican City
Vaccination requirements for travel to Russia
A yellow fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
Learn more about Kaliningrad tourism
Where can I read more?
- Russia eVisa for Mexican citizens
- Russia Tourist Visa for Lebanese citizens
- Russia Tourist Visa for Moroccan citizens
- Russia Tourist Visa for Australian citizens
- Russia eVisa for Filipino citizens
- Russia Tourist Visa for Egyptians: Simplify Your Application with iVisa
- Russia Tourist Visa for Tunisian citizens
- Russia eVisa for Japanese citizens
- Russia eVisa for German citizens
- Russia eVisa for Omani citizens
- See All
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This site does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: http://www.gov.ru