How to Apply: Health Control Form────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Health Control Form
Due to the health situation that is being experienced globally for the pandemic, the Ministry of Health of the Government of Spain has implemented a new measure that will take effect from July 1, 2020. The Spain Travel Health Control Form (SpTH App) was designed to reduce the risk of contagion in all Spanish citizens and all those who travel to Spain.
All travelers trying to enter Spain must have the form (SpTH App) to enter, there will be no exceptions. The purpose of this form is to ensure the health of all passengers under a declaration. The information will be received only by the Spanish authorities in order to protect the health of not only the passengers but also the rest of the population.
So, if you have a flight to Spain you can start the process to obtain your Spain Travel Health Form (SpTH App) with iVisa.
The first thing you have to do is to provide information about yourself and your flight, if you do not have an air ticket you will not be able to complete the form yet.
Only from two days before your arrival in Spain, the form can be completed with the required information. You will be granted a QR code and once you are at the airport you can use it, either on your cell phone or printed, to complete the health control process and continue with your trip.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Spanish authorities are granting entry to Spain to the following travelers:
For those travelers whose country of departure is one of the following:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vatican City (Holy See).
For those travelers who meet one of the following conditions:
If you are an immediate family member of an EU Member State National.
If you are a student in an EU Member State programme.
If you are part of a diplomatic, consular, international organization or a military member.
If you are a high skilled worker of a company in Spain.
If you are a health personnel.
If you are a travel staff member.
If you are traveling to Spain for urgent needs/humanitarian reasons.
If you are returning via Spain to your country of residence.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- Easy and Painless Way to Get a Spain Visa Extension
- How is the Spain Health Control Form Process?
- Who Must Fill Out Spain’s Health Control Form During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Ireland Enter Spain During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Spain During Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of France Can Enter Spain During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Italy Enter Spain During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Germany Enter Spain During Coronavirus?
- What countries can enter Spain during COVID-19?
- This is what you need to get the Spain 14 day quarantine requirement
- Can I travel to Spain right now? (COVID Restrictions in 2020)
- UEFA Euro 2020 Bilbao - Spain Visa
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.