One of the most popular visas in Europe is the Schengen Visa because many citizens need it to enter Europe. Pakistan is one of those nations.
In case you have a Pakistani passport, then you must get the Schengen Visa to enter any of the Schengen Member States, and as you can guess, Spain is one of them.
Spain has a huge influence and popularity in Europe, which is why its authorities normally have a lot of restrictions on the country’s frontiers to permit the entry of foreign travelers.
The Spain (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Pakistan is available only through the embassy for now, but we might offer you an online form at iVisa.com in the future.
In this blog post, you’ll find valuable details about the Schengen Visa so that you can be ready for your trip suitably.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Spain (Schengen) Visa?
The Schengen Visa is one of the most popular travel documents nowadays. This visa was created for short visits in or transit through the Schengen Zone. Any Schengen state (Spain in this case) can distribute this visa. Once you have it in your hands, you can use it to visit the Schengen Area for no more than 90 days in 180 days.
By having a Schengen Visa, you can travel to not one but all the countries that belong to the Schengen Area. In other words, not only Spain but also other nations like France or Italy.
You can apply for more than one Schengen Visa Type depending on your travel plans. The Tourist Visa is the most requested, and you can get it at the nearest embassy.
Just remember that if you want to live, work or study in Spain long-term, you’ll have to apply for another type of National Visa.
You can check more details about the Spain (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Pakistan here.
What things do I need to get the Schengen Visa?
You should get the following items first before applying for a Schengen Visa. Keep in mind that we’d ask you the same requirements if we’d create an online form for it:
- Passport with no more than 10 years old and valid expiration date.
- Two passport pictures recently taken. If you have difficulties with it, you can use our passport photo assistance.
- An updated trip schedule.
- Travel Insurance that should cover a minimum of 30,000 euros.
- Proof of accommodation.
- A proof of economic condition to assure that you’ll be able to stay there for the number of days wanted.
- An email address to get the Schengen Visa and other important details about the process.
- Payment options like debit/credit card or Paypal account for payments.
Is it possible to get this visa online?
No, unfortunately, it isn’t possible. Nevertheless, due to all the issues that the COVID-19 pandemic generated some months ago, the European governments and officials have worked arduously to grant access to the Schengen Visa online.
Therefore, we can guarantee that we’ll probably provide an online alternative eventually.
You can only apply for this online option with us now, but we suggest staying tuned to our website for pending news.
What is the price of Spain (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Pakistan?
The price is an important topic when applying for a Visa. In the case of the Schengen Visa, it has a price of €80 for all adults and €45 for children with ages from 6 to 12 years old. Nonetheless, these rates can vary depending on other circumstances. If we give you the online service in the future, we’ll add an extra fee to prepare the Schengen Visa a lot faster.
You can choose one of the following processing options with our online services:
- Standard Processing Time, if you want to get your visa easily but you’re not in a rush. The price is the least expensive.
- Rush Processing Time, if you want to get your Schengen Visa faster. The price increases too.
- Super Rush Processing Time, which is the most expensive alternative because it processes your visa faster than the previous options.
How can I get the Schengen Visa?
You can get the Schengen Visa by going to a local embassy that distributes it. We suggest asking the Spanish local embassy or consulate first to make sure that you’ll be able to apply for the Schengen Visa there.
This tedious process might be unnecessary in the future thanks to our online assistance, as we’re working arduously to provide you a valid option that accelerates the visa process.
Once we launch this service, you’ll only have to do the following:
- Complete the application form with basic info in the first step and choose the processing time.
- Review and verify the information before paying for the visa once you know the total cost.
- Upload and attach the items needed to the form and send it once you finish the 3 steps.
You’d probably have to visit the embassy to complete the interview, but you wouldn’t have to do the rest of the tedious part!
We remind you to stay tuned to our website to get more forthcoming news about Spain (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Pakistan.
How safe is iVisa.com to process an online visa?
Our services are completely safe. We’ve guaranteed the protection of our customer’s information for many years, mainly because we have high-quality software that avoids information leakage.
If you have doubts or questions about our services, you can always take a look at our reviews
I still have questions about this document, where do I find more info about Spain (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Pakistan?
We recommend you to visit our website in the future to learn more about the Schengen Visa and apply for it online soon!