Travelers planning a journey to Tunisia must be aware of the entry requirements for Tunisia covid 19, which include a Health Declaration. Don’t worry because iVisa.com offers a simple online service to acquire this document. Let our speed and trustable expertise help you! Begin the digital process with us!.
We know that the covid 19 pandemic is still present in most countries around the world. However, we can confirm that Tunisian authorities have taken further steps to keep travelers and their population safe. Explore the entry requirements for Tunisia covid 19.
How can I acquire the Tunisia Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
Explore the application page.
- Fill out the online form with personal information.
- Our experts will check your application and get in touch if they need more details.
- Expect the Health Declaration electronically.
- Print, sign and carry the health document at your arrival. Continue following the health protocols in Tunisia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a Health Declaration to enter Tunisia?
Yes! Anybody entering Tunisia must have the Health Declaration. This health document allows the Tunisian government to control the covid 19 spread. Also, they must check the entry requirements for Tunisia covid 19:
- Travelers who are 12 years old or older must bring their negative results from a covid-19 test that they need to take within 3 days before landing in Tunisia.
- Health authorities will take the temperature of every passenger. Besides, they will randomly choose some visitors for a rapid covid test. For the visitors who get positive results, they will need to do a quarantine period.
- Travelers must comply with a 14-day quarantine period. They will need to agree on a government facility or find a private place.
What is the validity of the Health Declaration?
The Health Declaration is valid for a maximum of 15 days. Visitors can stay up to 90 days in Tunisia, and they can enter a single time to the country. Learn more about the entry requirements for Tunisia covid 19.
What information do I need to provide?
Provide personal, health, and trip details when completing your digital application. Make sure to have the following:
- A valid passport, your passport must have a minimum validity of 6 months.
- An email address to receive the travel documents in your email inbox.
- A payment option, pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Explore more details about the entry requirements for Tunisia covid 19. Obtain the Health Declaration and travel!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Respond to the questions in the online form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Check your details, and decide how you will pay, whether with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any documents, if required.
We will send the Health Declaration to the email address specified in the application. After that, you must print it and sign it. Upon arrival, show it to health authorities. Once you are clear, make sure to download the Track and Trace application as you need it during your stay in Tunisia.
Is iVisa.com trustable?
Yes! We have established the highest security measures for all our travel services. Go to the comments section for more details about how services work.
Get the Health Declaration now. Go for it!
Where can I obtain more details?
Reach out to our support assistants who can help you 24 hours a day. They have more details about the entry requirements for Tunisia covid 19.
Head to the application page now!
Visiting Tunisia is a magical experience as it’s not a regular African country. Find the most spectacular beaches in Tunisia. Explore Cap Bon peninsula, where the blue waters and white sand will make you want to stay forever. Head to Djerba, where the peaceful waters will make your journey worth it. The incredible atmosphere is ideal for families and groups of tourists. Cities in Tunisia are safe and monumental. Visit Hammamet and Tunis, where you can find Arabic architecture in every corner. Meet with locals and see how kind they are with foreigners. They usually speak Arabic and French. English is not that common. Still, they will try to help you in any way. Don’t leave Tunisia without experiencing the Sahara desert. Apart from the endless desert, we recommend visiting the small town of Matmata, where you can find some unique underground caves. Overall, the weather in Tunisia is perfect all year round. If you want to enjoy the beaches in the summer, you should visit between May and October, when the sun expands all over the cities. Obtain the Health Declaration now and travel to Tunisia!