Travelers planning a journey to Tunisia must be aware of the entry requirements for Tunisia covid 19, which include a Health Declaration. Don’t worry because iVisa.com offers a simple online service to acquire this document. Let our speed and trustable expertise help you!
We know that the covid 19 pandemic is still present in most countries around the world. However, we can confirm that Tunisian authorities have taken further steps to keep travelers and their population safe. Explore the entry requirements for Tunisia covid 19.
How can I acquire the Tunisia Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
Explore the application page.
- Fill out the online form with personal information.
- Our experts will check your application and get in touch if they need more details.
- Expect the Health Declaration electronically.
- Print, sign and carry the health document at your arrival. Continue following the health protocols in Tunisia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a Health Declaration to enter Tunisia?
Yes! Anybody entering Tunisia must have the Health Declaration. This health document allows the Tunisian government to control the covid 19 spread. Also, they must check the entry requirements for Tunisia covid 19:
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR with QR code within 48 hours or a rapid antigen test less than 24 hours of departure to Tunisia.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 18 and fully vaccinated travelers.
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Tunisia?
No, you don´t. COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory for travelers to enter Tunisia. However, if you are fully vaccinated, you are exempted from testing requirements.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling and at least 28 days before traveling for the Janssen vaccine.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Tunisia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What is the validity of the Health Declaration?
The Health Declaration is valid for a maximum of 30 days after arrival. Visitors can stay up to 90 days Per Entry in Tunisia, and they can enter a single time to the country. Learn more about the entry requirements for Tunisia covid 19.
What information do I need to provide?
Provide personal, health, and trip details when completing your digital application. Make sure to have the following:
- A valid passport, your passport must have a minimum validity of 6 months.
- An email address to receive the travel documents in your email inbox.
- A payment option, pay for the service with a credit/debit card.
Explore more details about the entry requirements for Tunisia covid 19. Obtain the Health Declaration and travel!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD $26.99 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD $49.49 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD $83.99 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Respond to the questions in the online form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Check your details, and decide how you will pay, whether with a credit card or debit card.
- Attach any documents, if required.
We will send the Health Declaration to the email address specified in the application. After that, you must print it and sign it. Upon arrival, show it to health authorities. Once you are clear, make sure to download the Track and Trace application as you need it during your stay in Tunisia.
Is iVisa.com trustable?
Yes! We have established the highest security measures for all our travel services. Go to the comments section for more details about how services work.
Get the Health Declaration now. Go for it!
Where can I obtain more details?
Reach out to our support assistants who can help you 24 hours a day. They have more details about the entry requirements for Tunisia covid 19.
Head to the application page now!
Visiting Tunisia is a magical experience as it’s not a regular African country. Find the most spectacular beaches in Tunisia. Explore Cap Bon peninsula, where the blue waters and white sand will make you want to stay forever. Head to Djerba, where the peaceful waters will make your journey worth it. The incredible atmosphere is ideal for families and groups of tourists. Cities in Tunisia are safe and monumental. Visit Hammamet and Tunis, where you can find Arabic architecture on every corner. Meet with locals and see how kind they are to foreigners. They usually speak Arabic and French. English is not that common. Still, they will try to help you in any way. Don’t leave Tunisia without experiencing the Sahara desert. Apart from the endless desert, we recommend visiting the small town of Matmata, where you can find some unique underground caves. Overall, the weather in Tunisia is perfect all year round. If you want to enjoy the beaches in the summer, you should visit between May and October, when the sun expands all over the cities. Obtain the Health Declaration now and travel to Tunisia!