Learn More: Passenger Locator Form
The Turkey Passenger Locator Form is a travel document that is part of the government’s health measures. It tracks any possible infection and prevents the spread of coronavirus within the country. It does not replace a visa.
WHO CAN ENTER TURKEY WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Visitors who want to enter Turkey must fill out the Turkey Passenger Locator Form before their flight. However, travelers from South Africa and Brazil cannot visit Turkey, nor can they apply for the document.
OBTAIN THE TURKEY PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM
To apply for the Turkey Passenger Locator Form, you will have to provide information about yourself and your trip. It is essential to specify the intended accommodation place you will stay in Turkey and the flight number. Although it won’t be necessary to present a negative COVID-19 PCR Test certificate for this document, you will have to show it once you arrive in the country to immigration authorities. It must be issued 72 hours before your trip. Otherwise, you won’t enter Turkey.
Visit our application page to fill in the Turkey Passenger Locator Form.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you send your request, our team will prepare the Turkey Passenger Locator Form. You will receive a confirmation email with a QR code attached. Make sure to show the QR code to immigration authorities once you enter Turkey to demonstrate you completed the Turkey Passenger Locator Form.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Turkey.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image if needed per order. (if applicable)
Turkey Passenger Locator Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Turkey. It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Turkey. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
You can apply anytime, but remember we can only proccess your application with a max of 20 days prior arrival.
You must hold an original medical certificate of a negative coronavirus RT-PCR test result in English issued earliest 72 hours before departure.
*. Passengers who can not present a test or whose test types does not comply with specified conditions will not be accepted to the flight. PCR tests can be accepted both as hard copy or online.
Get tested with a viral test 1–3 days before your trip.
The PCR-test requirement does not apply to children below 6 years of age.
Soldiers travelling from TRNC to Turkey, with a border crossing certificate (exempt from PCR test and quarantine).
All customers must complete a passenger locator form prior to arrival.
Transit passengers are exempt from the passenger locator form.
Talk to your doctor ahead of travel, especially if you are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
If you are eligible, get fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Wait 2 weeks after getting your second vaccine dose to travel—it takes time for your body to build protection after any vaccination.
Do NOT travel if you were exposed to COVID-19, you are sick, or you test positive for COVID-19. Learn when it is safe for you to travel. Don’t travel with someone who is sick.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
You will have to remain self-isolated for 14 days if you have been in the following countries during the last ten days before your arrival:
- South Africa
However, the quarantine can be reduced to 10 days if you take a PCR test and test negative. All other travelers will not be required to stay in quarantine. If you are a soldier traveling from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, it won’t be necessary that you self-isolate (as long as you hold a border crossing certificate).
Depending on the option you choose, prices will vary for the Turkey Passenger Locator Form.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 2 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 15 minutes - USD 60.00.
- Turkey visa for Ugandans
- History of Turkey in a Nutshell
- Guide, Plan Travel and Turkish Visa
- TURKEY 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- How Citizens of the United States Enter Turkey: Coronavirus
- How Citizens of India Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Turkey: Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Greece Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the Philippines Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Pakistan Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Kuwait Can Enter Turkey During Coronavirus
- How citizens of Germany can enter Turkey during coronavirus
- How citizens of China can enter Turkey during coronavirus
- How citizens of France can enter Turkey during Coronavirus
- How citizens of Qatar can enter Turkey during Coronavirus
- Turkey COVID Entry Requirements
- Do I need a covid test for Turkey?
- Turkey Vaccination Needs: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Turkey?
- Turkey visa for Filipino
- Turkey visa for Togolese
- TURKEY VISA FOR U.S. CITIZENS (COST AND REQUIREMENTS)
- TURKEY VISA FOR BRITISH
- Turkey visa for Canadians
- Turkey eVisa requirements for citizens of Libya
- Turkey visa requirements and fees for Egyptian citizens
- Turkey Visa Requirements and Fees for Nepalese Citizens
- DO CITIZENS OF AUSTRALIA NEED A VISA FOR TURKEY? - REQUIREMENTS AND COST
- TURKEY E-VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS - FEES & REQUIREMENTS
- TURKEY VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIANS
- Turkey visa for East Timorese
- Turkey visa for Sierra Leone
- Turkey visa for Yemeni
- TURKEY VISA FOR CYPRIOTS
- Turkey visa for Bahamian
- Turkey visa for Rwandan
- Turkey visa for Beninese
- TURKEY VISA FOR BELGIANS
- TURKEY VISA FOR JAMAICAN
- Turkey visa for Spaniard
- Turkey visa for Sudanese
- Turkey visa for Gambians
- TURKEY VISA FOR HAITIAN
- Turkey visa for Burundian
- TURKEY VISA FOR SENEGALESE
- Turkey visa for Central African
- Turkey visa for Malian
- How Can I Apply for a Turkey Visa Extension?
- Turkey visa for Armenians
- Turkey visa for Algerian
- Turkey visa for Cambodian
- Turkey visa for Burkinabé
- Turkey visa for Barbadian
- TURKEY VISA FOR BANGLADESHI CITIZENS
- Turkey visa for Bahraini
- Turkey visa for Antiguan Barbudan
- Turkey visa for Afghan
- Turkey visa for Bissau-Guinean
- Turkey visa for Angolan
- Can I travel to Turkey right now? (COVID Restrictions in 2020)
- Turkey visa for Mexicans
- TURKEY VISA FOR US GREEN CARD HOLDERS
- Turkey visa for South African
- Turkey visa for Irish
- TURKEY VISA FOR INDIANS
- TURKEY EVISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Turkey visa for Nigerians
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Pakistan
- Turkey visa for Dutch citizen
- TURKEY VISA FOR TANZANIAN
- TURKEY VISA FOR DOMINICAN
- Turkey visa for Ghanaians
- TURKEY VISA FOR IRAQUIS
- TURKEY VISA FOR ZAMBIANS
- Turkey visa for Cameroonians
- Turkey visa for Croatian
- TURKEY VISA FOR INDONESIANS
- Turkey visa for Malawian
- Turkey visa for Maltese
- Turkey visa for Omani
- TURKEY VISA FOR POLISH
- TURKEY VISA FOR SRI LANKANS
- TURKEY VISA FOR TAIWANESE
- Turkey visa for Vietnamese
- Turkey eVisa for citizens of Hong Kong
- Turkey Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- Turkey visa for Mauritian
- Turkey visa for Mozambique citizen
- Turkey visa for Somali Citizens
- Turkey visa for Norwegian
- Save time when landing at Turkey´s Istanbul Atatürk Airport