Learn More: Check-MIG Form
Note: Currently, all travelers who have been in India are not allowed to visit Colombia.
The Colombia Check-Mig Form was created to minimize face-to-face interaction time between all international arrivals and the immigration authorities amid the coronavirus pandemic. All travelers who wish to visit Colombia need to complete this form.
WHO CAN ENTER COLOMBIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Everyone must fill out the Check-Mig Form at least 24 hours before arrival in Colombia. A negative COVID PCR test result is not currently required for entry.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE COLOMBIA CHECK MIG
To get the Colombia Check-MIG Form, you’ll have to provide information about yourself and your flight details. If you don’t own a flight ticket, you won’t be able to complete the form just yet.
Visit our application page to complete the Check-Mig.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you send us your application, we’ll check the information before completing the process and forwarding the Colombia Check-Mig to you via email before your trip. You’ll be able to print it out and keep an electronic copy to show it to the immigration authorities.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Colombia.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Don't waste vacation time searching for a COVID-19 test center. Even if you don't need to take a test to enter Colombia, you will need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter the US. Simplify testing by ordering the eMed self-testing COVID-19 kit online. Pack the test in your suitcase and self-test no more than 3 days prior to your flight back to the US. Check the FAQs to learn more about our trusted testing partner.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan (if applicable)
The Colombia Check-MIG Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Colombia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Colombia. Some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Colombia Check-MIG Form.
To register the Colombia Check-MIG Form, the traveler must provide details 24 hours prior to arrival in Colombia.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet American airline entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the US!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 20.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 20.00.
- Colombia visa policy
- Do I need a covid test for Colombia?
- Colombia Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Colombia?
- Can you Travel to Colombia During Coronavirus?
- Colombia Travel Restrictions
- Learn More About How Citizens of Panama Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- All About How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Spain Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Chile Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Peru Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Ecuador Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Brazil Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Argentina Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of Mexico Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus