Learn More: Check-MIG Form
The Colombia Check-Mig Form was created to minimize the interaction between all international arrivals and the immigration authorities amid the coronavirus pandemic. All travelers who wish to visit Colombia need to complete this form.
WHO CAN ENTER COLOMBIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Anyone who wishes to enter this country must fill out the Check-Mig Form 24 hours and up to an hour before their flight. Arriving passengers are required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken no more than 96 hours before departure. If the test result is negative, you can enter Colombia without quarantine; if you don’t have one, you must self-isolate for 14 days.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE COLOMBIA CHECK MIG
To obtain this travel form, you’ll need to provide information about your flight, health status, and intended stay in Colombia. You must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
Visit our application page to complete the Check-Mig.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you send your application, we’ll forward Colombia Check-Mig to your email before your trip, so you can show it to the immigration authorities once you get to the airport.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Colombia.
Required Documents to Apply
The Colombia Check-MIG Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Colombia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Colombia. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Colombia Check-MIG Form.
To register in Colombia Check-MIG Form the traveler must enter 24 hours in advance of their trip, and up to one hour before the flight closes.
As of November 5, arriving passengers are no longer required to obtain a negative COVID test to enter Colombia. However, passengers must follow other protocols upon arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- Learn More About How Citizens of Panama Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- All About How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- Can you Travel to Colombia During Coronavirus?
- Colombia Travel Restrictions
- How Citizens of Spain Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Chile Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Peru Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Ecuador Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Brazil Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Argentina Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of Mexico Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus