How to Apply: Travel Authorization────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Travel Authorization
The Jamaica Travel Authorization was designed to screen and test international arrivals from high-risk countries in an effort to overcome the risks linked to the coronavirus pandemic.
This means that all travelers are required to fill out a Travel Authorization form at least 72 hours before their departure to Jamaica.
If you’re traveling from Arizona, Florida, New York, or Texas, you will also be required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result from an accredited medical laboratory. The date on the test must be within 10 days of your arrival date in order to be granted the Jamaica Travel Authorization. Travelers must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
To obtain this travel document, you’ll have to provide personal information about your health status and intended stay in Jamaica. It is required to have a confirmed flight ticket before submitting the form.
When you fill out your application, we’ll email this document prior to your trip, so you can show it to the immigration officers once you get to the airport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 4 days - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 3 days - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 2 days - USD 60.00
Jamaica is one of the most famous destinations in the Caribbean, especially because despite its small size, it still has a lot to offer. Even being small in comparison to other places, this country is still one of the largest islands of the Greater Antilles. It has beautiful tropical beaches with exotic flora, wildlife, and it’s home for several water sports like snorkeling, windsurfing, surfing, and even scuba diving. Aside from that, Jamaica is also popular for having the place where Bob Marley was born, and therefore, it has a strong culture related to Reggae music.
Kingston as the land of urban culture in Jamaica: The land of wood and water has astounding places that can fit with anyone’s preference, from relaxing landscapes to dancing clubs full of tasty cocktails. First of all, when you think about Jamaica, the first thing that might cross your mind is its capital city, Kingston. This city is the cultural point of the island, with a notorious urban vibe and mesmerizing melodies. It also has a vibrant nightlife that can be attractive when dancing to the beat of drums and bass. If you prefer something more soothing, then you can visit the art galleries and museums.
You should also consider that Kingston has the largest botanical gardens in the Caribbean, with at least 2,000 acres. This famous place is called Hope Gardens, and it has a huge variety of exotic plants, which you can get to know deeper in places like the Sunken Gardens, Coconut Museum, Orchid House, and more (all of them inside Hope Gardens). If you want to taste delicious ice cream, gourmet cuisine, and other tasty Jamaican plates, then you should plan a visit to Devon House, one of the best Kington’s spot to enjoy Jamaican gastronomy.
If what you want to know in Jamaica is the place where Bob Marley lived, then you can explore the famous Nine Mile, a town in Saint Ann, a few miles from Brown's Town and which functions as a museum for those who want to explore it. In this place, there are tourist visits specially designed so that you can learn all the details of this recognizable artist, including his famous bed with the stone pillow. There are other Jamaican spots that have valuable information about Bob Marley, but you can also explore other spots related to the vibrant music in this country.
Jamaican music is more than Reggae: Aside from the Reggae roots, Jamaica has other important genres like rocksteady, ska, and even Jamaican folk. Music is an important factor in Jamaica’s culture because it’s been present for years, even in the indigenous tribes. We recommend you to arrange a tourist tour that includes important musical spots. If you’re lucky enough, you could even enjoy the Reggae Sumfest or the Accompong Maroon Festival.
White sand beaches and beautiful waterfalls: This island has a mix of beautiful white sand beaches with mountainous landscapes and stunning waterfalls. You can take a relaxing escape to places like Port Antonio and enjoy the calm waters of Frenchman's Cove. This breathtaking point is full of greenery vegetation that’s perfectly mixed with the beaches, so as you can guess, it’s a natural spot with a lot of tourist activities. If you prefer something more adventurous like places to practice water sports, then you can enjoy surfing in Shama or Negril.
Remember that Jamaica also has beautiful mountains and heavily vegetated areas, so it is not uncommon to find a turquoise lake or relaxing waterfalls. This is excellent if, in addition to the beaches, you enjoy other natural landscapes.
Jamaican Gastronomy is full of rich flavors: In case you’re more into Jamaican gastronomy, then you’ll surely enjoy visiting restaurants like Gloria’s Seafood, Damascus Gate, and even Usain Bolt’s Restaurant. There’s also the option of saving money by exploring more urban spots that will still be pleasant to your palate. Jamaican food is recognized for having many delicious spices and condiments such as chili, pepper, ginger, and curry. This is due to the cultural mix of African and English roots, so there is no doubt that the dishes you will try in this country will leave you very satisfied, especially with examples such as the Jerk Pork, The Chutney Papaya, and the Charqui.
Remember the documents you may need there: Regardless of what you prefer to do, Jamaica has a wide variety of options to enjoy. Just remember that to enter this country there are certain documents that you might need when landing at the airport. When emergencies that jeopardize the health and safety of tourists and Jamaicans appear, a Health Declaration tend to be required to ensure better control of the country's international entrances.
The Health Declaration is a document that offers important details about your Health, including the last places where you’ve been. It can be quite useful to avoid any issues when arriving at the International airport. As you can guess, it’s been used in circumstances like the Covid-19 Pandemic, but it’s also necessary for other situations like natural disasters or even border closures. This document isn’t hard to get since it’s available with online services like the one iVisa offers, and it’s recommended to apply for it this way to avoid wasting time.
The most important document that you might need when traveling to Jamaica is the Travel Authorization because it is necessary even without an emergency. The Travel Authorization is a simple document that allows you to enter this nation without presenting major difficulties to the authorities, as it offers them the necessary data through an electronic format that can be viewed with a QR code or simply printed paper with a number register.
Whether it is the Health Declaration, the Travel Authorization, or even both, these documents were created so that the travelers could easily enter the country without having to waste time going to the embassies. Remember that you can obtain these requirements with iVisa.
Now, it’s recommended before applying, to confirm if you need them through iVisa’s website. In case you need a paper visa, then you can only acquire it through a Jamaican embassy.
You can save a lot of time confirming all these details with our website because that way you won’t have to investigate everything on your own. Keep in mind that this is important so that you can secure everything before planning the rest of your trip to Jamaica.
After confirming your documents, you will only have to choose what you would like to do on this paradise island. We only show you part of everything it hides since it’s one of the jewels of the Caribbean with the greatest tourist attraction that you should have in your wish list.
- ALL ABOUT JAMAICA TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION PROCESS DURING COVID-19
- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JAMAICA PRE-TESTING REQUIREMENT FROM HIGH RISK LOCATIONS
- LEARN MORE ABOUT JAMAICA QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT DURING COVID-19
- WHAT ARE JAMAICA TOURISM SANITATION PROTOCOLS DURING COVID-19?
- WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT JAMAICA STAY IN ZONE MEASURE DURING COVID-19
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Jamaica During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Canada Enter Jamaica During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of The United States Enter Jamaica during Coronavirus?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.