Learn More: Ukraine Family Scheme Visa
With iVisa.com, you can apply online for the United Kingdom Ukraine Family Scheme Visa. In light of the latest unfortunate events in Ukraine, as a Ukrainian citizen or family member of a UK citizen, you can apply for this special family scheme Visa. It's easy and can be yours within 3 simple steps. See below for more details on how to apply.
United Kingdom Ukraine Family Scheme Visa
- Family Scheme Electronic Visa: The Ukraine Family Scheme Visa allows applicants to join family members or extend their stay in the UK. You will be able to live, work and study in the UK and access public funds.
- Validity: This type of visa is valid for 3 years.
- No. of entries: It is only for a single entry.
- HD fees: It is free to apply to the Ukraine Family Scheme, but there is a processing fee with iVisa.com. See our FAQs for prices.
- HD Eligibility: Have been residing in Ukraine before January 1st, 2022, have any family members settled in the UK, or be a Ukrainian national.
- Passport requirements: You need to have a valid passport for at least 6 months. If we don't have a Ukrainian passport on record, we must make an appointment at a visa application center. We will need a photo and fingerprints taken. Children under 5 only photos. We will only accept applications with a Ukrainian passport.
If you’re ready to start your application, click here to apply for the United Kingdom Ukraine Family Scheme Visa.
Required Documents to Apply
- Passport page
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company accredited and recognized by IATA.
- This document is only for Ukrainian citizens living inside or outside the UK.
APPLYING FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM UKRAINE FAMILY SCHEME VISA
The United Kingdom Ukraine Family Scheme Visa application with iVisa.com is a straightforward and easy process that will only take you 10 minutes to complete. You can apply inside or outside the UK.
- Step 1: Complete the electronic iVisa.com form via our website, then fill it out with the required information about you and your travel details.
- Step 2: Verify that all the data provided is valid before proceeding with the payment. This can be done with a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Finally, scan any documents required, and hit ‘Submit’.
We will send you a confirmation email with your United Kingdom Ukraine Family Scheme Visa attached as a PDF, save this file to ensure that your travel plans run smoothly. You can also show the visa to United Kingdom Immigration and Transit staff if you need to.
My application for the United Kingdom Ukraine Family Scheme Visa couldn’t be completed due to an error. What now?
They are available 24/7 to check if you have an existing application for the United Kingdom Ukraine Family Scheme Visa, and to guide you through the process.
What can I do if my application for the United Kingdom Ukraine Family Scheme Visa has been canceled or rejected?
I made a mistake in the application for the United Kingdom Ukraine Family Scheme Visa. Can I edit it?
Please contact our customer service team immediately if you notice a mistake. Contact us via online chat or at [email protected]. Keep in mind that it's not guaranteed that we'll be able to edit the application.
This depends on the status of your application:
If you have uploaded all supporting documents and paid the visa fees.
If the form has been reviewed and processed by an iVisa expert.
If the UK government allows for edits in existing applications.
How do I offer my home to a Ukrainian refugee?
How do processing times work?
Where can I read more?
- UK Standard Visitor Visa for Moroccan Citizens: Complete Guide for 2024
- UK Standard Visitor Visa for Jordan citizens: Complete guide
- UK Standard Visitor Visa for Venezuelan Citizens: Complete Guide for 2023
- UK Standard Visitor Visa for Bosnian citizens: Complete guide for 2023
- UK Standard Visitor Visa for citizens from El Salvador: Complete guide for 2023
- UK Standard Visitor Visa for South African citizens: Complete guide for 2024
- UK Standard Visitor Visa for Cuban citizens: Complete guide for 2023
- UK Standard Visitor Visa for Azerbaijani Citizens: Complete Guide for 2023
- UK Standard Visitor Visa for Fijian Citizens: Complete Guide for 2023
- UK Standard Visitor Visa for Turkish citizens: Complete guide
- See All
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This app does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration