Learn More: Travel Registration
Note: As of 15 September 2021, travelers who have been in Brazil and India are not allowed to visit Angola.
The Angola Travel Registration is a travel document that Angolan nationals and foreign national residents in Angola must fill in before entering the country. The Government of Angola will use the information written in this form to contact you in case you’ve been in contact with someone who developed coronavirus symptoms.
WHO CAN ENTER ANGOLA WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
Travelers are partially allowed, meaning that only Angola nationals and foreign residents in Angola can enter the country right now. The same goes for humanitarian aid, transportation of sick patients, foreign professionals doing work in Angola with a work visa, and diplomatic personnel. These are the only cases that can enter the country with an Angola Travel Registration.
GET THE ANGOLA TRAVEL REGISTRATION
If you want to apply for the Angola Travel Registration, you’ll have to offer a PCR COVID-19 test with negative results and you’ll have to give basic information about yourself. Keep in mind that you have to do both things 72 hours before departure. Also, remember that you’ll be accepted to travel to Angola only if you meet entry requirements as per Angolan authorities.
Check our application page to fill in the Angola Travel Registration.
DISPLAY THE FORM
After you finish the application request, we’ll send you the Angola Travel Registration via email before your trip. You may have to quarantine at home on arrival for 7 days if you're unvaccinated.
Check the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Angola.
Required Documents to Apply
Visa Scan File
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Upload ID documentation of each minor traveling with you. (if applicable)
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
Passengers wishing to travel to Angola have to fill the Angola Travel Registration within 72 hours to departure. Only passengers aged 18 or older can fill the form. Also, a COVID19 test with negative results taken 72 hours prior departure is required.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country.
Authorities will notify that passengers are entitled to travel to Angola if they fulfill the necessary requirements. Therefore, it is extremely important to fill the form 72 hours prior to departure. Failure to comply with this recommendation may hinder or inhibit the journey.
Fully vaccinated travelers who test negative on disembarkation will be exempt from quarantine on arrival. All other travelers will need to quarantine for at least 7 days. On day 7, they'll be released from quarantine with a further negative test result.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 5 days - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 3 days - USD 20.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 2 days - USD 20.00.
It’s recommended to apply for this document 72 hours before travel. Remember that to process this document successfully, you must meet the following conditions:
- The validity of the passport must not be less than 6 months.
- You must have a valid payment method to pay for the fees.
- You must have a valid email address as well.
Get your document now and forget about having to check if you’re available to apply.
- Angola Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Angola?
- Angola COVID Quarantine
- Angola Covid Entry Requirements
- Angola Covid Travel Restrictions
- How citizens of Portugal can enter Angola during coronavirus
- How Citizens of South Africa Can Enter Angola During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of France Can Enter Angola During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of China Can Enter Angola During Coronavirus.
- How Citizens of Brazil Can Enter Angola During Coronavirus
- Angola COVID Test Requirements
- Angola 14-day quarantine requirement
- Angola Visa Policy
- Can I submit an Angola visa application at the Angolan embassy in Dubai?
- Angola Tourist eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Angola visa requirements
- Are there any Angola visa medical requirements?
- Angola visa - required documents and information
- Angola visa - what to do as a passport holder of a visa-free country
- Why iVisa provides the best Angola visa services
- Angola visa processing time
- Angola visa photo requirements
- Angola visa on arrival - what is the cost?
- Angola visa - the online application form
- Angola Visa fees