We know traveling is becoming a little more complicated due to new health restrictions. Although the coronavirus pandemic continues to be present in lots of countries in Latin America, Argentina has taken further steps to open for international travel while keeping the population safe. Now, incoming visitors will need a new document known as the Argentina Affidavit and follow all the Argentina covid entry requirements.
Continue your journey to Argentina with iVisa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Argentina covid entry requirements?
International travelers entering Argentina must comply with all the health protocols established by health authorities. One of the most relevant Argentina covid entry requirements is the fulfillment of the Argentina Affidavit. This mandatory document will provide information from travelers and use it to stop the coronavirus spread. As well, incoming visitors must fill out the Argentina Affidavit within 48 hours prior to the trip to Argentina.
On the other hand, Argentina has implemented a pilot program that implements other Argentina covid entry requirements for visitors from neighboring countries. Therefore, anybody coming from countries in South America should follow these guidelines:
- Take a PCR test within 72 hours before departing for Argentina, and bring the negative results.
- Acquire medical insurance covering covid in Argentina.
- In case you fail to have a negative coronavirus test, then you must do a quarantine period for 7 days.
What is the validity of the Argentina Affidavit?
The Argentina Affidavit allows a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry in Argentina and a Single Entry to the country.
Do you have any doubts? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
What information is required?
Visitors must provide personal details, current health conditions, and data about their plans in Argentina. Completing the electronic form will only take you a few minutes!
Make sure you have the following:
- A valid passport, your passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival.
- An email address.
- Payment methods, pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Follow all the Argentina covid entry requirements so you can have the best holiday in Argentina! Let iVisa.com help you!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing service, for a flexible time of 24 hours and a price of USD 20.00, the Argentina Affidavit will be yours.
- Rush processing service, pay a fair price of USD 35.00, and get your travel document in 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing service, only wait 30 minutes and pay USD 60.00 so you are ready to enter Argentina.
What is the Argentina Affidavit process?
- Fill out the online application and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any documents required.
How will I receive my document?
Electronically! After submitting your application, our experts will work on your travel requirement and send you the Argentina Affidavit to your email inbox. As soon as you arrive, show the Argentina Affidavit and any other Argentina covid entry requirements that you have gathered before your trip.
During your time in Argentina, follow all the health protocols so you can stay safe from coronavirus.
Do children need the Argentina Affidavit?
Yes! Children or people with disabilities who can’t fill out the electronic form on their own will need a parent or person in charge to do it for them. As well, people over 70 years old are not required to have the electronic version of the Argentina Affidavit.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! iVisa.com has all the expertise to help you with any travel requirement, especially the ones related to the Argentina covid entry requirements. We work with the highest security standards.
Who should I contact if I have some questions?
Head to the application page if you want more details about the Argentina covid entry requirements.