As a Lithuanian citizen, you qualify for an Australia eVisitor visa. As a result, whenever you plan a trip to Australia for business or tourism purposes, you are not required to go to the most convenient Australian embassy and get a visa. Instead, you can apply online using the services rendered by iVisa. You can have the travel document in as little as 48 hours.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Lithuania – the requirements
While the online application process is not at all demanding, you still need to put together a few necessary things. With that being said, you will find a list of things you need to have at hand when you fill in the application form below.
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport at the time of their application. Moreover, the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Do not forget to look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply for an Australia eVisitor.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. However, since the document is electronically linked to your passport, you are not required to print it out. The check-in staff at the airport will be able to confirm your authorization without a physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – since the entire application process is online, it makes sense for the payment to be made online as well. Nevertheless, iVisa is versatile as far as that goes, which is why you can use multiple methods. You can pay using a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Lithuania – the online application form
There is one last thing you have to do, and that is to fill in the application form. The entire task should not take more than 20 minutes of your time, but if you have questions or need some help along the way, iVisa’s customer support can be reached via online chat or phone. The service is open 24/7 and does not charge.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one wants you to insert your personal information, passport info, and a couple of details about your trip. You are also required to select a processing time for your application at this point. Just keep in mind that the choice you make establishes the cost of your Australia eVisitor visa. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option you are given. It takes 5 business days for your Australia eVisitor visa to be ready, and you only have to pay a small service fee of $20.
- Rush processing – this is a faster option. iVisa processes your request within 72 hours, but you will be charged $50.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive. You spend $70 to receive your eVisitor visa, but your application is processed in just 48 hours.
When you reach the second step, you must handle the payment and carefully review your form. It is crucial that all the information you provide is 100% accurate and there are no typos, or else you receive an invalid e-visa and you have to go through the application process once more.
The last step is even simpler. You have to upload all the documents that support your application. iVisa will let you know which those are. When you are done, click on the submit button and iVisa will process your request in the chosen timeframe.
The bottom line is that the process of getting an Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Lithuania could not be more convenient. iVisa ensures that. You receive an e-visa that is valid for 1 year since the date of issue, you are granted multiple entries and you can spend up to 90 -days per visit in Australia.