Initiated in 1996, but the latest ETA has been executed in 2013, and many nationalities can apply such as Norwegians. The rationale behind it's really straightforward. Travelers from most nations can use the web to apply for their visa and also receive it in a couple of minutes. The recent development that happened with of the 2013 ETA is that the document permits you go to Australia for tourism functions, in addition to business functions.
ETA for Italian citizen permits you to stay in Australia for maximum 90 days over a one-year period. There are, however, a couple general requirements you have to fulfill before you apply. Same with other nationalities, Italian citizens can't suffer with tuberculosis. Second requirement refers to criminal convictions. You cannot be convicted of a crime that resulted in a sentence of 12 months or more. Whether or not the sentence has been carried is irrelevant. The next thing on the list is eligibility. You can check this by using iVisa’s visa checker tool. Just insert Italian citizen and Australia as your destination. The information will be available right away. After you crossed the items over from the listing, you can proceed and apply online.
What files are essential for Italian citizen?
While an internet program is much more convenient than visiting an Australian Embassy, that doesn't necessarily mean that you won't offer few files. It's wise if you accumulate them prior to filling in the form. Nevertheless, iVisa asks just few things in regards to documentation. Here's a list of everything you want.
Valid passport – Italian citizen traveling internationally requires a passport, and Australia is no exception. Getting a passport is quite easy. All you need to do is go to the issuing authority in your country. For those who already have a passport, it is advisable to check the expiration date. It needs to be valid for at least another three months from your date of arrival in Australia.
- Mode of payment – Prior to submitting your application, you'll be asked to cover iVisa's services. You may either use a debit or credit card. You could even use Paypal if you've got an account.either use a credit or debit card. iVisa also accepts PayPal payments as well.
Aside from the two things listed, you will also have to answer some few questions. Don’t worry as it is just easy question. You just need to state the reasons for your travel and a few other things. It is recommended that you answer the questions with all honesty.
Once you have finished this stage, you can proceed and complete the application form. It's quite easy to complete, but you can contact iVisa's support service in case you have concern. They are available 24/7.
Processing time and fees for Italian citizen
Both aspects are discussed collectively since the first is related to the second. The Australia ETA for Andorran itself doesn't cost; everything you're paying for is the service of iVisa. The business provides you three excellent alternatives, and you may pick the most suitable for you. Remember that the quicker you need your program to be processed, the higher the service fee. Here are your choices:
Standard – people often choose this option because it is the cheapest. It costs just $20. Even so, your visa will arrive pretty fast. It takes 24 hours for your application to be processed. It may be the slowest, but one day is not that long.
Rush – comparing it to the previous option, the Rush processing time is faster. For $50 you will have your Australia ETA ready within two hours.
- Super Rush – this is the fastest available option iVisa can provide. It is ideal if you want to apply on your way to the airport. Your ETA will be ready within just 15 minutes, and it costs $70.
Australia ETA for Italian citizen– the application form
When consider application types, you consider something complex, aren’t you? Rest assured the iVisa has made the easiest forms you've ever completed. It's broken down into two simple steps. The initial step contains general information such as address, name, passport information, etc. You also have to choose your desired processing period. The second includes payment and revision. The ETA will be accessible in virtually no time.
As you have probably noticed, getting an Australia ETA for Italian citizen is very simple. It requires almost no effort and time on your part. It is a much better alternative to visiting an Australian embassy, doesn’t it?
Apply for an Australia Visa
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- Australia Visa for UK Citizens
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Belgian citizens
- Australian visa for Danish citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australia visa for Andorrans
- Australia visa for Bruneians
- Australia visa for Dutch citizens
- Australia visa for Hong Kongers
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Australia visa for Malaysian
- Australia visa for Maltese
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia visa for Portuguese passport
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- Australia visa for South Korean
- Australia visa for USA citizens
- Essential Australia
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia