If you’re someone with a soon expiring visa who’s currently stranded in Australia due to unfortunate conditions or situations beyond your control, you’ll have to apply for a BVE (Bridging Visa) so you can remain in the country.
Take note that if your visa has expired, you need to apply for a BVE as soon as possible so you can become lawful while you make arrangements to leave Australia. You can apply for one directly at the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs website.
This said, if you’re planning to visit Australia soon you will need to request an ETA or Electronic Travel Authorization before your trip. You will also need a COVID-19 Travel Request to be allowed to enter this country.
The good thing is, iVisa can help you process these online papers from the comfort of your home, without you having to go through endless lines at the airport.
Learn more about this whole process with our FAQs below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY DO I NEED AN ETA ON ARRIVAL AND A COVID-19 TRAVEL REQUEST?
You will need these papers to verify your entry at the airport and avoid issues with the immigration officers. In other words, you won’t be able to enter by only applying for the Electronic Travel Authorization, you will also have to display a COVID-19 travel request.
Please be advised that without these travel documents, you will be denied to enter Australia. You can apply for your digital COVID-19 Travel Request through iVisa’s friendly platform as well.
Process your documents here.
DO I HAVE TO PROCESS BOTH OF THESE DOCUMENTS?
Not necessarily. If you already have a valid ETA, you can apply for your COVID-19 Travel Request separately through iVisa’s service.
If you do not have an ETA, you will have to apply for both documents.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO GIVE YOU TO PROCESS MY ETA AND COVID-19 TRAVEL REQUEST?
You will only need to provide the following documents for you to easily process your eTA and COVID-19 Travel Request through our very secure platform:
- Your Passport Scan: you will have to provide a valid passport scan so we can have all your personal details and contact information.
- Return Flight Ticket: please note that this document is only valid for 1 year. This means that you can only stay in the country for a short period of time on each entry. Therefore, you will have to show proof of a valid return flight ticket to the immigration officer.
- Accommodation Proof: this could be your hotel reservation or a written letter from your Australian host.
- Valid Email Address: our expert review team will send this document straight to your email, this is why you have to provide us with a valid email address.
- Method of Payment: you will be allowed to use Paypal or any valid credit or debit card to pay for the fees.
WHAT ARE YOUR STANDARD PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES TO GET THESE DOCUMENTS?
We understand why these are our clients’ main concerns. How much it costs and how long it will take to process these documents is really important for you to properly plan for your trip. This is precisely why we’ve come up with an easy and reliable way for you to apply for your travel documents from the comfort of your own home in just a couple of minutes. These are the available processing times and fees for you to request your ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization):
- Standard Procedure Time – you’ll have your document in 24 hours, and the price will be USD 20.00 (fees included).
- Rush Procedure Time – you’ll receive your ETA along with the health declaration in 4 hours, and the price for it is USD 50.00 (all service fees included).
- Super Rush Procedure Time – this is the fastest option available. You will get the document in 1 hour, by paying USD 70.00.
As far as the COVID-19 Travel Request is concerned. These are the processing times and fees:
- Standard Processing Time – you’ll have your document in 4 Business Days, and the price will be USD 15.00.
- Rush Processing Time – you’ll receive your travel request in 3 Business Days, and the price for it is USD 25.00 (all service fees included).
- Super Rush Processing Time – this is the fastest option available. You will get the document in 2 Business Days, by paying USD 40.00.
Don’t forget you can contact us at any point if you need further assistance or if you’ve got questions about how to request your documents.
Apply for your documents here.
HOW EXACTLY DO I PROCESS MY TRAVEL DOCUMENTS?
After you’ve requested your documents with iVisa, you’ll experience the easiest way to get your ETA without having to leave home! Additionally, iVisa’s platform is very secure. We can assure you that it will not take you more than a few minutes to fill out your application form by just following our 3-step method:
First, Complete your application form on this link. Now, select the procedure time that is the most beneficial for your travel needs.
Second make sure to double-check the information you’ve given us and kindly verify that is correct. By then, you will be able to finish the online payment through Paypal or with your valid credit or debit card.
Third, upload your passport scan and any other documents that may be required. Now, the last thing you’ll need to do will be to deliver the online form when you click on the “submit” button.
Once you’ve correctly submitted the form, iVisa’s expert review team will thoroughly verify your application to send you the Electronic Travel Authorization and COVID-19 Travel Request directly to your email. You should be advised that you might also get a QR code for you to present it to the immigration officers when you arrive at the airport.
HOW SAFE IS IVISA TO PROCESS MY TRAVEL DOCUMENTS?
You can rest assured that iVisa’s platform is extremely safe! Even though we are not affiliated with the Australian government in any way, we are an experienced travel company with the most incredible team of experts who will take care of your application the best way there is. If you would like to learn more information about our services, you can read what our customers have to say about us here.
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION IF I HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS?
You can reach out to any of our super agents whenever you need it! Our expert customer service team is already waiting to answer any of your questions 24/7. You can also contact them via phone +1 (786) 460-2707 or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.