An eVisitor visa for Australia (Subclass 651) is an electronic document that grants entry in Australia to all those travelers who qualify for it. Basically, this document replaces the traditional consular visa and spares its holder of going to an embassy to apply for it. If you are eligible for this e-visa, iVisa.com can help you acquire it in as little as 48 hours. Follow the steps below to learn how.
Step one: check your eligibility
Unfortunately, not everyone is eligible for an Australia eVisitor visa (Subclass 651). However, to establish whether or not you qualify for one, you can use iVisa.com’s Visa Checker. It is a tool that lets you know in just a second where you stand. All you have to do is access the Visa Checker, which can be found on iVisa.com’s homepage, select your country of origin in the left drag-down menu and choose Australia as your destination in the menu on the right. If you qualify, you will be redirected to the application page. If not, you receive information about the nearest Australian embassy.
Step two: make sure you have everything necessary
Once your eligibility is established, you need to make sure that you meet all the other requirements as well. However, they refer to documents and information you need for a successful application process. Fortunately, the list is not very long. It contains the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Australia eVisitor visa if you are not a passport holder. At the same time, check the document’s expiration date because it has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia.
- E-mail address – you will receive the confirmation of your Australia eVisitor visa via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa.com with a valid and correctly spelled address.
- Means of payment – since this is an online application process, the payment must be made online as well. iVisa.com accepts multiple methods. You can use a credit or a debit card.
You will also need:
Organization's Certificate of Registration in the justice authority (if applicable) Bank Statement (if applicable) Proof of Marriage or Spousal Relationship (if applicable)
Organization's Certificate of Registration in the justice authority (if applicable)
Bank Statement (if applicable)
Proof of Marriage or Spousal Relationship (if applicable)
Step three: fill in the application form
As soon as you consider yourself ready, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. It consists of three simple parts, but if you need assistance with any of them, you are free to contact iVisa.com’s customer support. The service is available non-stop, and it is entirely free of charge.
The first part covers two things: general information about yourself and your trip, as well as processing time. As for the latter, iVisa.com allows you to choose an option that determines the amount of time you have to wait for your Australia eVisitor visa and its cost. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing time – this is the slowest and most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. All you have to pay is the USD $48.49 service fee, and your Australia eVisitor visa is ready within 4 days.
- Rush processing time – this time, you have to wait a little less time for your e-visa. Your request is processed within 2 days, and the cost is USD $84.99.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option at your disposal, it is also the most expensive. The service fee is USD $148.99, but your eVisitor visa is ready within 24 hours.
The second part consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, submit your form, and iVisa.com will take it from there
Step four: go to Australia
After your Australia eVisitor visa (Subclass 651) arrives, you can board the next plane out. The check-in staff will be able to confirm your authorization to board the flight. The e-visa has a validity of 1 year after arrival, you can use it for a Multiple Entry and you can stay in Australia for up to 90 days Per Entry.