Learn More: Tourist eVisa
In October 2014, the Kingdom of Bahrain's Ministry of Interior (Nationality, Passport and Residence Affairs) introduced an e-Visa system that allows nationals from over 100 countries to obtain a visa online. In February 2016, Bahrain introduced e-Visas to visitors from 11 African countries, marking the third phase of the Kingdom’s new visa policy.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas for entry from anywhere in the world. This e-Visa allows travelers to apply quickly and pay for their visa online. Once your application is approved, we recommend you print a copy of the document to carry with you. Upon arrival in Bahrain, your electronic visa will be accessible to an authorized passport officer.
Notice: Entry is restricted to Bahrain citizens, passengers with a valid eVisa, diplomats, military personnel, airline crew, or holders of official, service, or UN passports, as well as those who are eligible for a visa on arrival. You must undergo a PCR test when you get to the airport and remain isolated while waiting for the results. You'll need to perform another test 10 days after your arrival.
Required Documents to Apply
A photocopy of the photo page of the applicant's passport. Indian passport holders must additionally supply a copy of the passport's last page.
A copy of a return air ticket.
According to your nationality, you will be required to upload some additional documents:
A copy of your hotel booking in Bahrain. Alternatively, in case you are staying with a relative or friend, you must provide a copy of their CPR Reader's printout.
A copy of a stamped bank statement under the visitor's name dated within the past three months with an ending balance of no less than the equivalent of 800 USD.
The Bahrain e-Visa is valid for 30 days after issued.
The expiry date on the visa page is for your first entry date into Bahrain only, after which you receive the full validity period.
The Bahrain e-Visa comes with Multiple Entry and with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Applicants must be outside the Kingdom of Bahrain when applying for this visa.
You must enter Bahrain through the airport. You cannot use this visa to enter Bahrain via the King Fahad Causeway.
A proof of accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue the travel document.
You must have a valid/confirmed onward travel ticket to leave Bahrain.
You must be capable of supporting yourself (and dependents if traveling with you) financially during the visit.
The visa expiry date is the latest date on which you may enter Bahrain with this e-Visa.
If the visa expires before entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain, the applicant must reapply.
Your visa must expire before you can apply for another. Note that visas are issued one at a time.
The purpose of visit must be tourism, business or investment.
You must not take up paid employment during your visit to Bahrain.
Your passport must be valid for the length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants of all nationalities will need to submit the following:
- Photocopy of the photo page of the applicant's passport plus a copy of the passport last page for Indian passports.
- Copy of return air ticket.
For applicants of some countries, the following will also be required:
- Copy of hotel booking in Bahrain. Alternately, in case you are staying with a relative, please provide a copy of their CPR Reader's printout.
- Copy of a bank statement under the visitor's name covering the last three months with an ending balance of not less than the equivalent of BD300 (~800USD)
- Standard Processing: 7 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 5 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
- You have to be outside of Bahrain
- You must have a valid passport document
- You must have Return Flight Tickets
- You must be able to support yourself while in Bahrain
- Your entry should not violate the security and welfare of Bahrain nationals
- You have to use your Bahrain e-Visa within 30 days of its approval
- In order to apply for another visa, you must have used your previous visa, or it needs to have expired.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Bahrain Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Bahrain?
- Bahrain visa for Senegalese
- Bahrain visa for French
- Bahrain visa for Ghanaians
- How Travelers Can Get a Bahrain Visa Extension
- Bahrain visa for Moroccans
- Bahrain visa for Chinese Citizens
- Bahrain visa for Canadians
- Bahrain visa for Cameroonians
- Bahrain eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Bahrain Visa for US Citizens
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR INDIANS
- How can I obtain the Bahrain 14 day quarantine requirement?
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR SINGAPOREAN
- Bahrain eVisa for Pakistani
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR TURKISH
- Bahrain visa for Thai
- BAHRAIN EVISA FOR PORTUGUESE
- BAHRAIN EVISA FOR POLISH CITIZENS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR MEXICAN
- Bahrain visa for Malaysian
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR JAPANESE
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR KENYAN
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR EGYPTIANS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR COLOMBIANS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR BULGARIAN
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR BRAZILIANS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR AUSTRALIANS
- Bahrain visa for German citizens
- Bahrain visa for Russians
- Bahrain visa for Swiss citizen
- Bahrain Visa for UK Citizens
- Bahrain visa for Jordanians
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR SOUTH AFRICAN