Learn More: Tourist eVisa
In October 2014, the Kingdom of Bahrain's Ministry of Interior (Nationality, Passport and Residence Affairs) introduced an e-Visa system that allows nationals from over 100 countries to obtain a visa online. In February 2016, Bahrain introduced e-Visas to visitors from 11 African countries, marking the third phase of the Kingdom’s new visa policy.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas for entry from anywhere in the world. This e-Visa allows travelers to apply quickly and pay for their visa online. Once your application is approved, we recommend you print a copy of the document to carry with you. Upon arrival in Bahrain, your electronic visa will be accessible to an authorized passport officer.
Required Documents to Apply
A photocopy of the photo page of the applicant's passport. Indian passport holders must additionally supply a copy of the passport's last page.
A copy of a return air ticket.
According to your nationality, you will be required to upload some additional documents:
A copy of your hotel booking in Bahrain. Alternatively, in case you are staying with a relative or friend, you must provide a copy of their CPR Reader's printout.
A copy of a stamped bank statement under the visitor's name dated within the past three months with an ending balance of no less than the equivalent of 800 USD.
The Bahrain e-Visa is valid for 30 days after issued.
The expiry date on the visa page is for your first entry date into Bahrain only, after which you receive the full validity period.
The Bahrain e-Visa comes with Multiple Entry and with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Applicants must be outside the Kingdom of Bahrain when applying for this visa.
You must enter Bahrain through the airport. You cannot use this visa to enter Bahrain via the King Fahad Causeway.
You must have a valid/confirmed onward travel ticket to leave Bahrain.
You must be capable of supporting yourself (and dependents if traveling with you) financially during the visit.
The visa expiry date is the latest date on which you may enter Bahrain with this e-Visa.
If the visa expires before entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain, the applicant must reapply.
Your visa must expire before you can apply for another. Note that visas are issued one at a time.
The purpose of visit must be tourism, business or investment.
You must not take up paid employment during your visit to Bahrain.
Your passport must be valid for the length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants of all nationalities will need to submit the following:
- Photocopy of the photo page of the applicant's passport plus a copy of the passport last page for Indian passports.
- Copy of return air ticket.
For applicants of some countries, the following will also be required:
- Copy of hotel booking in Bahrain. Alternately, in case you are staying with a relative, please provide a copy of their CPR Reader's printout.
- Copy of a bank statement under the visitor's name covering the last three months with an ending balance of not less than the equivalent of BD300 (~800USD)
- Standard Processing: 7 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 5 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
- You have to be outside of Bahrain
- You must have a valid passport document
- You must have Return Flight Tickets
- You must be able to support yourself while in Bahrain
- Your entry should not violate the security and welfare of Bahrain nationals
- You have to use your Bahrain e-Visa within 30 days of its approval
- In order to apply for another visa, you must have used your previous visa, or it needs to have expired.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Bahrain visa for Moroccans
- Bahrain visa for Chinese Citizens
- Bahrain visa for Canadians
- Bahrain visa for Cameroonians
- Bahrain eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Bahrain Visa for US Citizens
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR INDIANS
- How Travelers Can Get a Bahrain Visa Extension
- How can I obtain the Bahrain 14 day quarantine requirement?
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR SINGAPOREAN
- Bahrain eVisa for Pakistani
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR TURKISH
- Bahrain visa for Thai
- BAHRAIN EVISA FOR PORTUGUESE
- BAHRAIN EVISA FOR POLISH CITIZENS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR MEXICAN
- Bahrain visa for Malaysian
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR JAPANESE
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR KENYAN
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR EGYPTIANS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR COLOMBIANS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR BULGARIAN
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR BRAZILIANS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR AUSTRALIANS
- Bahrain visa for French
- Bahrain visa for German citizens
- Bahrain visa for Norwegians
- Bahrain visa for Paraguayan
- Bahrain visa for Peruvians
- Bahrain visa for Russians
- Bahrain visa for Saint Lucian
- Bahrain visa for Sammarinese
- Bahrain visa for Senegalese
- Bahrain visa for Seychellois
- Bahrain visa for Slovaks
- Bahrain visa for Slovenian
- Bahrain visa for Spaniards
- Bahrain visa for Swedish
- Bahrain visa for Swiss citizen
- Bahrain visa for Taiwanese
- Bahrain visa for Uruguayan
- Bahrain visa for Venezuelan
- Bahrain visa for New Zealander
- Bahrain visa for Andorrans
- Bahrain visa for Argentinians
- Bahrain visa for Austrians
- Bahrain visa for Bahamians
- Bahrain visa for Barbadian
- Bahrain visa for Belgians
- Bahrain visa for Bolivian
- Bahrain visa for Chileans
- Bahrain visa for Croatian citizens
- Bahrain Visa for UK Citizens
- Bahrain visa for Cuban
- Bahrain visa for Cypriots
- Bahrain visa for Czechs
- Bahrain visa for Danish
- Bahrain visa for Ecuadorians
- Bahrain visa for Estonians
- Bahrain visa for Finns
- Bahrain visa for Gabonese
- Bahrain visa for Ghanaians
- Bahrain visa for Greek
- Bahrain visa for Guyanese
- Bahrain visa for Haitian
- Bahrain visa for Hongkongers
- Bahrain visa for Hungarians
- Bahrain visa for Icelanders
- Bahrain visa for Indonesian
- Bahrain visa for Irish citizens
- Bahrain visa for Italians
- Bahrain visa for Jamaican
- Bahrain visa for Jordanians
- Bahrain visa for Kazakhstani
- Bahrain visa for Latvians
- Bahrain visa for Liechtensteiner
- Bahrain visa for Lithuanians
- Bahrain visa for Luxembourgers
- Bahrain visa for Macanese
- Bahrain visa for Maltese
- Bahrain visa for Monacans
- Bahrain visa for Mozambican
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR SOUTH AFRICAN
- Bahrain visa for Trinidadians
- Bahrain visa for Vincentian
- Bahrain visa for Surinamese
- Bahrain visa for Dominican
- Bahrain visa for Dutch
- Bahrain visa for Grenadian
- Bahrain visa for Kittitian
- Bahrain visa for Antiguan Barbudan
- Bahrain visa for Bruneian
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.