PLEASE NOTE: Brazil has discontinued the eVisa for all countries. For US, Canadian and Australian citizens, we strongly suggest registering your trip with your embassy.
Brazil is well known in South America for carnivals and barbecues, and it’s no wonder it’s so popular because this exotic nation has a huge variety of microclimates and its terrain is vast. That’s why you shouldn’t overlook this country if you want to visit an exciting and breathtaking place.
If you’re an American citizen, then today is your lucky day because you can enter Brazil easily. All you have to do is to apply for a Brazil eVisa, which is available on iVisa.com. Once you receive this travel document via email inbox, you can visit the country of Christ the Redeemer without any issues.
We’ve created this short guide to help you with the application service and with the Brazil Visa Fee for US Citizens, that’s why you should keep reading below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a Brazil eVisa for US citizens?
The United States is one of the countries that don’t need to apply for an embassy visa to enter Brazil. Therefore, if you have a US passport, you only have to apply for a Brazil eVisa from the comfort of your own home to enter the South American country. Better yet, you can get this eVisa by using an online process that’s easy, quick, and most important, cheap.
This online process is at your disposal on iVisa.com, and you can use it at any time.
The Brazil eVisa is a pre-travel document that the Brazilian government designed to recognize the entry of foreign travelers, specifically those who don’t have to apply for an embassy visa to enter.
Do I need a Brazil eVisa if I’m from the US?
If you’re from the US, you only need a Brazil eVisa to enter this country.
What requirements do I need to apply online?
At iVisa.com we created an effortless system that allows you to apply for your document by having the following:
- A valid passport: this is probably the most important when traveling, so ensure that it remains valid when visiting Brazil. Simply check the due date, it shouldn’t be expired upon arrival. It should have at least 3 months of validity once you arrive in Brazil.
- A digital copy of your passport: all you have to do is to scan the information page so the authorities can have your basic details.
- A passport photo: since this picture must be professional, we recommend you use iVisa.com’s passport photo.
- A valid e-mail address: be sure to spell your email address correctly so you can get your eVisa on time.
- Payment options: you have to pay a small fee for your eVisa. You can pay for the Brazil Visa Fee for US citizens with your Paypal account or your debit/credit card.
What is the Brazil Visa Fee for US citizens?
One of the first concerns people have when it comes to travel documents is the cost. We understand this issue, especially if you like to establish a budget for your vacation. Luckily, iVisa.com has pretty competitive prices for the services, and you will end up spending little money on your eVisa. All fees are reasonable and affordable so that you can spend more money on the vacation itself and not on the means to get to your destination.
One thing that determines the price of your visa is the processing time you select when you complete the application form. While applying, you’ll have to choose one of the three available options, but the idea is quite simple: the quicker you want your visa, the more you will have to pay. Here is what you can pick:
Standard processing time: this is the most affordable option of the three, and that’s why most people use it. Your application will be ready in 10 business days, and the price will be $69.50. Keep in mind that the Brazil Visa Fee is $44.50, and the rest ($25) is a service fee for iVisa.com. If you plan ahead of time, there is no reason to pay more for your visa. However, we do recommend that you apply at least 12 days before your departure so that if delays happen, you are safe.
Rush processing time: if you select this option, your visa will be ready within 6 business days. As you can expect, you need to pay more for this time frame. It costs $99.50. The cost of the visa remains the same, but the service fee is higher this time ($55).
Super Rush processing time: if you want to get your Brazil eVisa as soon as possible, this is the option you need to choose. Maybe you have a family emergency (if you have family in Brazil,) and you need to get there fast. Your application will be processed within 4 business days. However, the cost is higher as well. You will be charged a total of $134.50, $44.50 for the visa, and $90 as a service fee.
How can I apply for the Brazil eVisa?
It’s not a challenge to apply for your Brazil eVisa on iVisa.com. You only have to follow this 3-step process:
- Firstly, fill in the online form carefully. You have to offer your personal information like name, address, nationality, passport info, etc. At this point, you also have to select the processing time. Don’t forget that the price of the eVisa will always stay the same, but the service fee for iVisa.com might differ according to your need.
- Secondly, review all the information you gave in the first step. Stay alert to the spelling because it’s very important. This step is also based on the payment, so get ready to use your credit/debit card or your Paypal account.
- The third and last step is the easiest one as you only need to upload some documents. Then, you’ll be ready to click the ‘submit’ button and wait for your document.
Can I apply for others in my group?
You can apply for other people indeed, but ensure that their information is accessible when filling in the online application form, otherwise it could be difficult.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
You don’t need to stress when using iVisa.com’s service because we offer a fast and simple online form that won’t put any personal detail at risk, not even your passport ID.
What if I have more questions while applying?
If you have other questions about this online form and you cannot find them here, then don’t hesitate to contact our customer service center or just read other blog posts on iVisa.com, you could get your questions resolved by reading them.
But, if you want to move on to the online form, then click here and arrange the rest of your trip with no stress!