The United States is one of the four countries whose citizens can apply for a Brazil e-visa, which means that if you are a US citizen, you are no longer required to go to the Brazilian embassy and apply for a consular visa. The process is entirely online, it is simple, and you should be done with it in about 20 minutes.
One of the first concerns people have when it comes to such documents is the cost. It is a natural concern, especially since people like to establish a budget for their vacation. Lucky for you, iVisa has some pretty competitive prices for their services, and you will end up spending little money on your visa. All fees are reasonable and more than affordable so that you can spend more on the vacation itself and not on the means to get to your destination.
The one thing that determines the price of your visa is the processing time you select when you complete the application form. Step one of the form will ask you to choose one of the three available options, but the idea is quite simple: the faster you want your visa, the more you will be charged. Here is what you can pick:
Standard processing time – this is the cheapest option you have, and most people who apply for a Brazil e-visa use it. Your application will be processed within 10 business days, and you only have to pay $69.50. The price of the visa itself is $44.50, and the rest is a service fee for iVisa. If you plan ahead of time, there is no reason to pay more for your visa, so this option is ideal for you. However, we do recommend that you apply at least 12 days before your departure so that if delays happen, you are safe.
Rush processing time – if you choose this option, your visa will be ready within 6 business days. As you can expect, you need to pay more for this time frame. It costs $99.50. The cost of the visa remains the same, but the service fee is higher this time ($55).
- Super Rush processing time – if you want your Brazil eVisa as fast as possible, this is the option you need to choose. Maybe you have a family emergency (if you have family in Brazil,) and you need to get there fast. Your application will be processed within 4 business days. However, the cost is higher as well. You will be charged a total of $134.50, $44.50 for the visa, and $90 as a service fee.
Apart from the visa cost and service fee, there is another fee, but that is entirely optional. For only $6.95 you can register your trip with the US embassy. It is more useful than you may think. It ensures that in case of emergency (calamity or other disasters,) you will be given the needed information to return to safety. The US embassy will be aware that you are in Brazil and you will be accounted for. Again, this is optional.
If one thing is for sure is that iVisa does not have hidden fees. What appears on your screen will also come up on your credit card statement. You will not be charged extra for anything. As for means of payment, you can use a credit or a debit card. Also, since many people have a Paypal account nowadays, iVisa accepts that as well.
Apply for a Brazil Visa
- Brazil Visa Application Form
- Brazil Visa Duration
- Brazil Visa Fee for Australians
- Brazil Visa Fee for Canadians
- Brazil Visa Fee for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil Visa Fee for US Citizens
- Brazil Visa Requirements
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Australians
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Canadians
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil Visa Requirements for US Citizens
- Brazil e-Visa Price, Fees, and Costs
- Brazil e-Visa Processing Time
- Brazil e-Visa for Australians
- Brazil e-Visa for Canadians
- Brazil e-Visa for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil e-Visa for US Citizens