How to Apply: Embassy Registration
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
Your embassy will assist you if an emergency (eg. Natural disasters, civil unrest, etc) occur
Why Register with the Embassy
Required Information to Apply
Once You Have Registered With Your Embassy Or Consulate, You Will Need To Update Your Data If:
- your contact details change,
- your civil status changes,
- you are going back to your home country.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
- A color scan of your passport bio page in JPEG format. Make sure to include the signature page.
- A digital photo in JPEG format.
- A credit/debit card or Paypal account
Please note that after your application has been submitted to the Brazilian government, they may at times ask for additional documentation.
- Standard Processing: 7 business days.
- Rush Processing: 5 business days
- Super Rush Processing: 3 business days.
- The photo must be in color and of a high definition.
- The applicant must be looking straight into the camera.
- The position of the face and shoulders must be straight and not at an angle.
- The photo must be taken against a white background.
- The applicant’s face and shoulders must be in the photo.
- There must not be any reflections, shadows or glare in the photo.
- The facial expression must be neutral (no smiling).
- Eyes must be open and visible.
- If the candidate wears glasses they must not reflect any light.
- Dark glasses, tinted glasses, and thick frames are not acceptable.
- Headgear is unacceptable unless it is worn for religious reasons. If this is the case it must not block a clear view of the applicant’s face.
- Children cannot appear with toys, pacifiers, or the hands or someone else holding them.
Taking a trip to Brazil is on many people’s bucket lists. It is very easy to see why. From festivals and long days on the beach to exciting trips within the Amazon. The first thing you need to do is check the visa requirements for your country on www.ivisa.com
Chances are you are going to need one.
NOTE: Citizens of countries such as the United States, Canada, Australia, and Japan can get an electronic visa. It is obtained online and we can help you get one in no time.
HEALTH: Get vaccines against Dengue fever, Yellow fever, and Typhoid. While they are not present all over Brazil, depending on the area you are planning to visit. Make sure that you get them before your travel!
MONEY: Remember NOT all ATMs accept all kinds of credit or debit cards. We recommend you to carry some cash and avoid making a withdrawal in the first days of the month since people in Brazil are usually paid at the beginning of the month so you will have to wait in long lines.
TOURISM: Anyone can tell you to visit the “Cristo de Corcovado”, that’s a must. BUT let’s not forget some hidden gems like Buzios, a wonderful white sand, blue waters beach, surrounded by green trees and next to a wonderful open mall, Buzios is definitely a MUST. Remember to add: The Iguazu Falls, Copacabana, Ipanema and Pan de Azucar to your list, you will not regret it.
LANGUAGE: People in Brazil speak Portuguese. BUT you will find people who speak English. Don’t worry brazilians are famous for their hospitality so they will help you get around.
FOOD and DRINKS: We recommend visiting a “Rodizio”, a never ending parade of grilled meats that only stops when you say so, it is the perfect barbecue experience and a classic for anyone who visits the country. For a taste of the sea you will want to try a “Moqueca”, fish, shrimp, diced tomatoes, onions and coriander are combined in a wonderful luscious stew, perfect for all clam chowder fans, take a leap and taste this treasure of the sea. If you have a sweet tooth you will definitely enjoy “Brigadeiros” they are Brazil’s take on chocolate truffles and they are delicious cocoa balls dipped in sprinkles or nuts, kids will love them. Now something the adults will love: Caipirinhas – Brazil’s national cocktail, the secret in their mighty power? Cachaça, made from fermented sugarcane juice and the main ingredient in caipirinhas.
- Brazil Visa Fee for US Citizens
- Brazil e-Visa for Canadians
- Brazil e-Visa for US Citizens
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Australians
- Brazil e-Visa for Australians
- Brazil e-Visa for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil Visa Fee for Australians
- Brazil Visa Fee for Canadians
- Brazil Visa Fee for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Canadians
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil Visa Requirements for US Citizens
- BRAZIL VISA APPLICATION FORM
- BRAZIL VISA REQUIREMENTS
- BRAZIL E-VISA PROCESSING TIME
- Brazil e-Visa Price, Fees, and Costs
- Brazil Visa Duration
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.