Learn More: Travel Authorisation
UK VIRGIN ISLANDS ARE OPEN- UK Virgin Islands re-opened for tourism on 15 May 2021.
PLEASE NOTE Fully vaccinated travelers do not need to apply for this document.
The British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation is a public health declaration that all unvaccinated and partially vaccinated visitors must complete 48 hours before arrival in the country. By filling it out and submitting this form, passengers will obtain a travel certificate to present to airline authorities. Remember that it does not replace a visa. Fully vaccinated travelers do not need to apply for this document. Get started here.
WHO CAN ENTER THE BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All unvaccinated and partially visitors must complete the British Virgin Island Travel Authorisation to obtain the travel certificate required by airline authorities to enter the British Virgin Islands. Unvaccinated travelers of all nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION
To get the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorization, visitors will have to provide information such as confirmation of their accommodation address, passport number, flight number, and medical status. Travelers are also required to have also medical insurance that includes COVID-19 coverage.
Visit the application page to complete the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation.
DISPLAY THE FORM
When you submit your application form, our team will immediately process your request. You will receive your document in your email inbox. Please, don’t forget to print and sign it to present it together with your negative COVID-19 test result to immigration authorities.
Visit the FAQs below to view the quarantine rules in the British Virgin Islands.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Proof of Travel Medical Insurance (if applicable)
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
iVisa.com will only process applications for unvaccinated travelers because fully vaccinated travelers no longer need to complete the form.
Every unvaccinated or partially vaccinated traveler, including children, must complete an application to obtain a travel certificate. Children traveling with an adult can be added to their authorization.
Apply 5-7 days prior to travel.
All unvaccinated travelers need a PCR test taken within 5 days prior to arrival. Fully vaccinated travelers need a PCR or approved rapid antigen test taken 48 hours before departure.
Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated travelers only need to quarantine if they tested positive on arrival. Check the quarantine FAQ to learn more.
All applicants in PENDING status, who have not completed their necessary requirements 24 hours prior to travelling, will be DENIED.
All travelers must keep a printed or electronic copy of the authorization and the negative PCR results with them along with the ticket and passport to check-in and board the flight.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the British Virgin Islands?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter the British Virgin Islands. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine.
Who-approved vaccines are accepted. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to the British Virgin Islands?
- COVID test prior to arrival - Fully vaccinated: PCR or rapid antigen test within 48 hours.
- COVID test prior to arrival - Partially vaccinated or unvaccinated: PCR test within 5 days.
- COVID test on arrival: Partially vaccinated or unvaccinated will be tested on arrival.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to the British Virgin Islands?
- Quarantine requirements: Only for unvaccinated and partially vaccinated travelers testing positive on arrival.
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers.
What is the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation?
Is it mandatory to apply for the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation if I’m traveling to the British Virgin Islands?
Do children also have to complete the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation?
How much does the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation cost?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 105.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 120.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 145.00.
When should I apply for the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation?
How can I get the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation?
How long is the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation valid for?
Can I get the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation for free?
Can I message you if I have more questions?
Where can I read more about the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation?
Where can I read more?
- How Citizens of Australia Can Travel to the British Virgin Islands During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Travel to the British Virgin Islands During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Travel to the British Virgin Islands During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Travel to the British Virgin Islands During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can travel to the British Virgin Islands During Coronavirus
- British Virgin Islands COVID Travel Restrictions
- Travel to British Virgin Islands During COVID
- British Virgin Islands COVID Testing
- How Citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis Can Travel to the British Virgin Islands During Coronavirus
- British Virgin Islands Quarantine Rules
- UK Virgin Islands Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to UK Virgin Islands?
- How to get to British Virgin Islands
- Travel to Tortola British Virgin Islands
- British Virgin Islands Vacation Cost