Learn More: Travel Authorisation
The British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation is a public health declaration that all visitors must complete 48 hours before their arrival to the country. By filling it out and submitting this form, passengers will obtain a travel certificate to present to airline authorities. Please, consider that it does not replace a visa.
WHO CAN ENTER THE BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All visitors will have to fill the British Virgin Island Travel Authorisation to obtain the travel certificate required by airline authorities to enter the British Virgin Islands.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION
To get the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorization, visitors will have to provide information such as confirmation of their accommodation address, passport number, flight number, and medical status. Travelers are also required to have also medical insurance that includes COVID-19 coverage. All travelers need a PCR or approved rapid antigen SARS COV-2 test taken 3 to 5 days prior to arrival. Vaccinated travelers should also bring proof of vaccination.
Visit the application page to complete the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation.
DISPLAY THE FORM
When you submit your application form, our team will immediately process your request. You will receive your document in your email inbox. Please, don’t forget to print and sign it to present it together with your COVID-19 PCR Test to immigration authorities.
Visit the FAQs below to view the quarantine rules for the British Virgin Islands.
Required Documents to Apply
Proof of Residence (if applicable)
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Proof of Travel Medical Insurance (if applicable)
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Please provide the confirmation of your reservation from a COVID certified accommodation provider for the duration of your stay. (if applicable)
Please upload your Home Quarantine Approval from the Environmental Health Division (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
Travelers should apply 5-7 days prior to traveling
All travelers need a PCR or approved rapid antigen SARS COV-2 test taken 3 to 5 days prior to arrival. Sampling must be nasopharyngeal and in the case of children 5 to 9 years old oropharyngeal. Children under age 5 will only be tested if medically indicated.
Unvaccinated travelers need to quarantine for 7 days and partially vaccinated travelers need to quarantine for 4 days. Check the quarantine FAQ to learn more.
All applicants in PENDING status, who have not completed their necessary requirements 24 hours prior to travelling, will be DENIED.
All travelers must keep a printed or electronic copy of the authorisation and the negative PCR results with them along with the ticket and passport to check-in and board the flight.
Each traveller including children must have completed an application to obtain a travel certificate for presentation to airline authorities.
Please note that all passengers will be charged a fee at the point of entry for any testing and observation costs. The fee for fully vaccinated travelers is $35 and $175 for partially vaccinated or unvaccinated travelers.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR or approved rapid antigen SARS COV-2 test within 3 - 5 days
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5
- Quarantine requirements: Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated travelers only
- Quarantine exemption: Fully vaccinated travelers
- Unvaccinated traveler quarantine: 7 days
- Unvaccinated traveler quarantine testing: On arrival and day 7
- Partially vaccinated traveler quarantine: 4 days
- Partially vaccinated traveler quarantine testing: On arrival and day 4
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 20.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 20.00.
- How Citizens of Australia Can Travel to the British Virgin Islands During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Travel to the British Virgin Islands During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Travel to the British Virgin Islands During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Travel to the British Virgin Islands During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can travel to the British Virgin Islands During Coronavirus
- British Virgin Islands COVID Travel Restrictions
- Travel to British Virgin Islands During COVID
- British Virgin Islands COVID Testing
- How Citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis Can Travel to the British Virgin Islands During Coronavirus
- British Virgin Islands Quarantine Rules
- UK Virgin Islands Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to UK Virgin Islands?
- How to get to British Virgin Islands
- Travel to Tortola British Virgin Islands
- British Virgin Islands Vacation Cost