Get Your Brunei Darussalam Travel Application Online Now!
Learn More: Health Declaration
With iVisa.com, you can apply online for the Brunei Darussalam Travel Application. This document is mandatory to travel to Brunei. You can apply in 3 simple steps. See below for more details on how to apply.
Brunei Darussalam Travel Application
- Health Declaration Form: A mandatory health document required to enter Brunei.
- Validity: Valid for entry to Brunei only.
- No. of entries: All health declarations are only for a single entry.
- HD fees: There is no Government fee, but there is a processing fee. See our FAQs for prices.
- HD Eligibility: All countries eligible for travel to Brunei can apply for this document.
- Passport requirements: You need to have a valid passport for at least 6 months.
If you’re ready to start your trip, apply for Brunei Darussalam Travel Application.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
Copy of medically exempt letter (if applicable)
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Hospital Letter (if applicable)
Letter of endorsement from Brunei Authority (applicable if sponsor is private individual / company)
Proof of Accommodation
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company accredited and recognized by IATA.
- COVID-19 information may change with time and will be updated on the web.
APPLYING FOR THE BRUNEI DARUSSALAM TRAVEL APPLICATION
The Brunei Darussalam Travel Application application with iVisa.com is a straightforward process that takes less than 10 minutes to complete, and then you can plan your trip.
- Step 1: Fill out the electronic form you need to travel and provide the required information about you and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify that all the data provided is valid and proceed to the payment. This can be done with a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Finally, upload any documents required, and hit ‘Submit’.
We will send you a confirmation email with your document attached to ensure that your travel plans run smoothly. In addition, you can show your Brunei Darussalam Travel Application to Immigration staff as required.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
We have an IATA Agency Code, which means we have to meet specific standards and are recognized as a legitimate travel agency. You can check this information and verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is available 24/7.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Brunei?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Brunei?
- COVID testing requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Brunei?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed is a self-test COVID-19 kit that includes 6 rapid antigen tests. This will save you time and money. Order your test kit before traveling!
The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test. Get it now!
What is Brunei Darussalam Travel Application?
Who is eligible to travel through Brunei?
What is the cost of the Brunei Darussalam Travel Application?
- Standard Processing Option (USD 109.99): You will receive the document within 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Option (USD 146.99): You will receive it within 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Option (USD 186.99): The document is yours in as fast as 4 hours.
Can I get Brunei Darussalam Travel Application for free
Is it mandatory to get a Brunei Darussalam Travel Application if I’m traveling through Brunei?
Do children also need to obtain a Brunei Darussalam Travel Application?
When should I apply for Brunei Darussalam Travel Application?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is Brunei Darussalam Travel Application valid for?
How do I get a Brunei Darussalam Travel Application?
To obtain the Brunei Darussalam Travel Application online with iVisa.com, please fill in the requested information. We'll contact you after you pay the processing fees to complete the form. We'll send you a confirmation email containing your completed form. If we have any questions about your information, we'll reach out.
You must carry the Brunei Darussalam Travel Application with you at the airport. So save it somewhere on your phone that you can access easily.
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
Where can I read more?
- Brunei Covid Vaccine
- How Citizens Of Singapore Can Enter Brunei During Covid-19
- How Citizens of the Philippines Can Enter Brunei During Covid-19
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Brunei During Covid-19
- How Citizens Of Malaysia Can Enter Brunei During Covid-19
- How Citizens Of China Can Enter Brunei During Covid-19
- Brunei Covid Quaratine
- Brunei Entry Requirements due to Covid
- Brunei visa policy