How to Apply: Health Declaration────
Complete our easy online application
Don't waste time in a queue or filling out forms on the plane or at the airport. We will do it for you
Some nationalities require a visa to enter this country. Check with your local embassy / consulate
Present your passport and the document we provide to save you time and hassle when entering destination
Learn More: Health Declaration
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Keep in mind that Bulgaria is in second place in Europe in terms of biodiversity. This country has at least over 12,360 species of plants, and 3,700 of them are higher species. You should also know that at least 750 plants are medicinal. When you travel to this country, you find a lot of dense forests surrounding the currents of the rivers Batova, Kamchiya, Ropotamo, and Veleka. You can find natural coniferous forests spread in the territories of up to 2,200 meters above the sea level. You can also explore the beauties in Rhodope mountain, as well as the beauties in the mountains Slavyanka and Pirin, to mention some. An unforgettable natural monument in Bulgaria is El Musala. This is the highest summit in Bulgaria and the entire Balkan Peninsula, at 2925 masl. It’s also the fourth peak in continental Europe in terms of topographic isolation. Its name derives from Mus Allah, 'mountain of Allah' or 'mountain of God', being named this way during the period when Bulgaria was part of the Ottoman Empire. As for the caves you can explore in Bulgaria, there is Prohodna, a karst cave located in the Iskar gorge, near the town of Karlukovo in the municipality of Lukovit. The cave is known for the two holes in the ceiling that resemble eyes, known as the Eyes of God. The interior of this cave is also used for Jumping. It is also the best-known attraction in the Karlukovo Gorge, one of the largest karst regions in Bulgaria. Other caves that you can visit our Devil's Throat Cave, Snejanka Cave, Uhlovitsa, and Yagodinska. As for natural landscapes, you should try to visit Lake Pomorie, Mount Botev, and the majestic Lake Pancharevo. Something that also distinguishes Bulgaria a lot is its good wine. Wine is an essential part of the history of Bulgaria, and it’s an important part of Bulgarian culture and spirit. The Bulgarian areas are rooted in ancient civilizations that have left an enduring mark on modern Bulgaria. The Thracians used wine as an influential part of their religious rituals and as a means of communing with their deities. You can taste a wide variety of wines including Gamza, Dimyat, Rubin, and Mavrud. As for the cuisine, you should know that Bulgarian gastronomy is diverse and colorful. It has a lot of spices, and the preparation of its plates includes multiple vegetables and fruits. Most Bulgarian meals are simple to prepare, but incredibly delicious. An example of it is the world-famous Bulgarian yogurt, as well as other recipes like Banitsa, Tarator, Shopska salad, and Đuveč. There are many activities that you can do in Bulgaria, especially for its cultural and natural diversity. Still, you must always have your travel documents on hand to enter the country. You must apply for your Bulgaria Health Declaration before landing at the airport. This document is usually very useful in an emergency, especially health. For your convenience, you can apply for this document with iVisa and thus not worry about any tedious and bureaucratic process. Feel relieved that in this way, you can prepare the rest of your trip with pleasure.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.