Learn More: eVisa
The Cambodia e-Visa or Electronic Visa enables travelers to apply for a Cambodia Tourist Visa online. The e-Visa was introduced in April 2006 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation to promote the blossoming Cambodian tourism industry. With the new e-Visa travelers are authorized to enter Cambodia for up to three months without any visa issuance at airports in Cambodia or consulates abroad.
WHO CAN ENTER THE CAMBODIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Most nationalities will require the e-Visa to enter Cambodia, unless you're arriving from a visa-exempt country. Use our Visa Checker tool to see if you need to apply for the Cambodia eVisa before your trip. All travelers who have been in, or have transited Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Angola and Zambia within 14 days will be subject to a COVID-19 PCR test on arrival.
OBTAIN THE CAMBODIA EVISA
To apply for the Cambodia eVisa simply enter your information in the user-friendly application that you can find on our website. To enter Cambodia, all travelers must have a negative PCR test result issued 72 hours prior to the date of departure.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once the eVisa is issued, our team will send a copy of it to your email address right away so you can print it and take it with you to Cambodia. Take a look at the FAQ section below for up-to-date information on quarantine requirements.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Don't waste vacation time searching for a COVID-19 test center. Even if you don't need to take a test to enter Cambodia, you will need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter the US. Simplify testing by ordering the eMed self-testing COVID-19 kit online. Pack the test in your suitcase and self-test no more than 3 days prior to your flight back to the US. Check the FAQs to learn more about our trusted testing partner.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
- US RESIDENTS ONLY: To return to the US you’ll need to take a COVID-19 test the day before your entry date. Don’t waste time looking for a test lab in Cambodia. Simplify travel with the purchase of an eMed test kit. Order yours now and pack it in your luggage. Then follow the Certified Guide’s online instructions to take the mandatory test 24 hours before your journey back to the US.
If you wish to enter Cambodia you will need proof of health insurance.
Each applicant’s passport must be valid for six months from the date of entry into Cambodia.
The Cambodia e-Visa is only for tourism purposes.
Your Cambodia e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued, and the maximum stay within Cambodia is 30 days in Total. Please note that you can apply with iVisa at any time - we will hold onto your application form and submit your documentation and request at the appropriate time.
Cambodia e-Visa is not required for citizens of Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei Darussalam and Myanmar. These nationalities can cross the border with just a valid passport.
Your Cambodia e-Visa may be extended for another 30 days in Total by contacting a local police station or immigration office in Cambodia.
No sticker will be issued to you for the e-Visa.
Super rush processing times for Cambodia e-Visas are approximately 24 hours.
Print out two (2) copies of the e-Visa certificate. Give one (1) copy to immigration as your Travel Visa upon arrival in Cambodia and one (1) copy upon departure.
When you travel with an e-Visa, you can ONLY enter Cambodia through the following Ports of Entry: Phnom Penh International Airport and Sihanoukville International Airport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Cambodia?
Do I need a COVID-19 test result to enter Cambodia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: Unvaccinated travelers will be PCR tested on arrival and fully vaccinated travelers must take a rapid test on arrival. All travelers who have been in or have transited Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Angola and Zambia within 14 days of travel will be subject to a COVID-19 PCR test on arrival.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Will I have to quarantine on arrival in Cambodia?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days for unvaccinated travelers. Fully vaccinated travelers don't need to quarantine with a negative result in the antigen test on arrival.
- All travelers who have been in or have transited Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Angola and Zambia within 14 days of travel will be required to adhere to an additional seven day quarantine at the traveler’s expense.
What is the Cambodia e-Visa?
What do I need to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa?
We require the following to submit your application:
Passport Personal Details Scan Last Page of Passport (if applicable) Applicant Photo
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
What is the cost to obtain a Cambodia e-Visa?
How long does it take to process a Cambodia e-Visa?
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 2 days
Rush Processing: 36 hours
Super Rush Processing: 24 hours
How long is a Cambodia e-Visa valid for?
How long must my passport be valid for in order to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa?
How long can I stay in Cambodia with my e-Visa?
What country's citizens are eligible to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa?
Can I apply for the Cambodia e-Visa upon arrival?
Is the Cambodia e-Visa for single or multiple entry?
Can I travel to Cambodia with a refugee travel document instead of a passport?
What country's citizens are exempt from needing a Tourist eVisa to enter Cambodia?
Do I need a yellow fever vaccine to travel to Cambodia?
A yellow fever vaccine is required if you're traveling from a country with a high risk of yellow fever transmission to Cambodia.
More information in the following link:
Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my e-Visa application?
Can I enter through any point of entry with my Cambodia e-Visa?
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Sihanoukville International Airport
Learn more about Cambodia Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Cambodia vaccination requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Cambodia?
- How can I get the Cambodia 14 day quarantine requirement?
- Cambodia visa for Jamaicans
- Cambodia visa policy
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- How can I get a Cambodia Visa Extension?
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR KENYAN CITIZENS
- Cambodia Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- Apply for tourist Cambodia visa
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Ireland
- Where to get a Cambodia Visa?
- Cambodia visa for Zimbabweans
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE EGYPTIAN CITIZENS
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Switzerland
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Sweden
- Cambodia Visa for the citizens of Romania
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Portugal
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MOROCCO
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Mexico
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF LEBANON
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF HONG KONG
- CAMBODIAN VISAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF GHANA
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BRAZIL
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Belgium
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BANGLADESH
- Cambodia visa for Taiwanese
- Cambodia visa for South Korean
- Cambodia visa for South Africans
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR RUSSIAN
- Cambodia Visa for Nepalese Passport Holders
- Cambodia visa for Japanese
- Cambodia visa for Italian passport holders
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR GERMAN
- Cambodia visa for French
- Cambodia visa for Dutch passport holders
- Cambodia visa for Chinese
- Cambodia eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- CAMBODIA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR TURKISH CITIZENS
- Save time when landing in Siem Reap International Airport
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Hungary
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Latvia
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Yemen
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR CANADIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR US CITIZENS