The citizens of Denmark will need a visa to enter Cape Verde. Planning the trip is simple, since they can obtain it at the airport or any other port of entry. This means that the citizens of Denmark will need to complete a Pre-Arrival Registration in order to enter Cape Verde. The application process is very simple and it can be submitted at Cape Verde Visa. The processing time of the application depends on the option you choose, but the minimum is 6 days. After approval, the Pre-Arrival Registration document will be sent through email. The Pre-Arrival Registration document is valid for Single Entry and it allows you a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What documents do I need for the Pre-Arrival Registration application?
When you apply for a Pre-Arrival Registration to Cape Verde, you must have these during the online application process:
- A valid passport is needed for all applicants including children above 2 years old and it must be valid at least for 6 months after the planned date of departure.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove the planned departure.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Important: upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to have the following documents:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your planned departure.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long will the processing time of my application take?
iVisa gives you three different options for processing time so you can choose the best one for yourself. The options are:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration arrives in 10 days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 8 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 6 days.
How much does the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration cost?
The cost is determined by the processing time you have selected for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration. The costs are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 60.00
- Rush processing - USD 85.00
- Super rush processing - USD 110.00
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The citizens of Denmark can apply for a Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration from anywhere in the world as they will only need an internet and a credit/debit card for the payment. iVisa offers a very simple and fast application that is done 100% online. Make sure you have all the valid documents and it is advisable to check with the nearest embassy the current conditions for obtaining a visa to Cape Verde as the visa rules can sometimes change with very short notice. The approval of Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after issued after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.