The citizens of the European Union, United Kingdom, Iceland, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Andorra and most African countries are able to apply online for the Pre-Arrival Registration to Cape Verde. Other countries will need a visa that they can buy on arrival to Cape Verde or through an embassy prior to arrival. iVisa is able to process the Pre-Arrival Registration for you and you can check the availability for your country at Cape Verde visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need when I send the Pre-Arrival Registration application online?
When applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration the following documents are needed:
- All applicants, including children above 2 years old, will need a passport that needs to be valid for 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Confirmed travel dates and documents to prove these travel plans.
- Children under 2 years old are exempt from applying for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration process. Please note: Upon arrival in Cape Verde, you will need to have the following documents with you:
- Passport that is valid for at least 6 months after departure from Cape Verde.
- Approved and valid Pre-Arrival Registration document.
How long is the processing time of my application?
For your convenience, iVisa can offer you three different options for the processing times. You can choose the option which best suits you and your travel plans. The options are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Cape Verde Pre-Arrival registration will be ready in 10 days.
- Rush processing – the process will be done in 8 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready in just 6 days.
What is the cost for the Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration will depend on the processing time you choose from the options above. Please check your processing time cost according to your country as it may also vary depending on the country of origin. Visit Cape Verde visa for more information!
Is there any additional information for Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration?
iVisa’s website offers Pre-Arrival Registrations online for anyone who is a citizen of the countries which are able to apply for the Pre-Arrival Registration. The process is very simple and secure. Only an internet connection and a debit/credit card are needed which makes it possible for the applicants to apply from anywhere in the world. For any possible changes to visa conditions, which may sometimes happen with very short notice, it is advisable to confirm the conditions with the nearest embassy or another consular service. It is good to know that the approval of the Pre-Arrival Registration does not automatically guarantee entry to Cape Verde. The Immigration Officers may deny entry if they consider a person not to fulfill the immigration requirements or to be of national security risk to the country.
How long is my Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration valid for?
The Cape Verde Pre-Arrival Registration is valid for 30 days after arrival. This is a single-entry visa and the maximum stay is 30 days.