French citizens are among the travelers who will be able to enter Cape Verde as long as they have the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form ready to use. The Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form is a new travel document that the Cape Verdean government launched to normalize tourism and allow the entry of foreigners.
It’s possible to apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form on our website. Plus, we offer a very simple application form that won’t take you more than 20 minutes to finish. To learn How Citizens of France Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus, we recommend reading the text below.
Check How Citizens of France Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus
- The first thing you have to do is to go to iVisa.com’s application page.
- Following that, you have to complete an online application form.
- Now you have to choose a processing option.
Our agents will make sure that all the information you previously gave is correct. Wait for your Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form via email inbox. Don’t forget to print and hand-sign this form before traveling. Show it to the immigration officers once you land at the airport.
Apply in advance
You can also apply in advance if you consider it more convenient. In other words, you can apply now for your form if you’re traveling later. By doing that, you won’t have to stress about applying later as we’ll prepare the document in due time to make it valid for all your travel stay.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a French passport, should I apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form?
Yes, you should apply for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form before arriving in the country as every European citizen must apply for it.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Cape Verde?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Cape Verde. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Cape Verde travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take the COVID-19 PCR Test before traveling to Cape Verde?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers.
If I had a negative result from the COVID-19 PCR Test, do I have to self-isolate?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What items or documents are necessary to apply?
Before getting this online form, make sure of having the following list of items:
- Your passport with a valid expiration date.
- Your email address so that you can obtain your form safely and quickly.
- Payment options like Paypal or a valid debit/credit card.
- You must also get a COVID-19 RT PCR test taken in the last 72 hours.
See How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus on this link.
What are the processing times and prices?
The price and processing time often vary depending on the urgency you have with this document. These are the options we have available on the website:
- Standard Processing Option, which is the most affordable for you. USD 60.00 - 10 Business Days.
- Rush Processing Option, which is more expensive but also faster. USD 85.00 - 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush Processing Option, this is the fastest processing time but also the one with the highest price. USD 110.00 - 6 Business Days.
How Citizens of France Can Enter Cape Verde During Coronavirus
It’s not difficult to apply for this document to enter Cape Verde, especially if you use our services. All you have to do is to follow this 3-step process:
- The first step is to complete the online application form by offering your private details. You must also choose a processing option from the ones mentioned before.
- The second step is to ensure that all the private information you previously offered is right. Once you’re ready with that, you can continue with the payment.
- The third and last step is to upload and add the documents required to the form so that you can complete the whole process.
Start Here your application.
How safe is iVisa.com?
We can guarantee the professionalism of our service because we never put any private information at risk. That’s why many clients have felt satisfied with all the things we offer and we can verify it with these reviews.
Who can I contact for more questions and answers?
If you have additional questions you can always reach out to our team via the chat feature on our website. If you don’t need immediate assistance there you can email us as well! We, at iVisa.com are available 24 hours a day to assist you in whatever way that we can!
Cape Verde has crystal clear waters and white sands that you can enjoy by visiting its small islands. Nevertheless, that’s not all you can enjoy in Cape Verde. You can also enjoy its colorful festivals and incredible music.
Cape Verdean music is an important aspect of the country’s culture. Cape Verdean music is made into the very foundation of life and it often tells you the history and culture of this small and exotic country. While staying there, you’ll probably hear subtle rhythms of the mornas, probably the most famous musical genre in the country.
Apply now for the Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control Form and get ready for your trip.