Learn More: Travel Application
The Cayman Travel Application is a travel screening document created that is part of the new health measures implemented by the Cayman government. It collects information from permitted visitors, and authorities can contact them if exposed to the virus. This document does not replace a visa or any other travel permission.
WHO CAN ENTER CAYMAN WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Caymanians, permanent residents (including students), workers, people with close family ties, visitors who are part of the Global Citizen Concierge Program, and those who count with authorization from the Travel Cayman team are the only ones who can visit Cayman with this document.
OBTAIN THE CAYMAN TRAVEL APPLICATION
If you meet the conditions to visit Cayman, and you want to get the Cayman Travel Application, you must provide the following information: details about yourself, your trip, and your medical condition so far. Although it won’t be necessary to take the COVID-19 PCR Test for this document, you must present a negative result upon arrival to immigration authorities. It will be mandatory that you have travel insurance that covers any medical condition and accommodation. Residents won’t have to present it.
Visit the application page to complete the Cayman Travel Application.
DISPLAY THE FORM
As soon as you submit the form, our team will process your request. You will receive an email with a PDF that you must print and sign to present it during your arrival.
Visit the FAQs below to view the quarantine rules for the Cayman Islands.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is need to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
Effective 14 January, 2021, all in-bound travellers must undergo pre-arrival PCR testing if aged 10 years or older.
All arriving travelers must undergo COVID-19 testing upon arrival. Travelers who are not COVID-19 vaccinated must remain in quarantine for 15 days and take a test on day 15. If the result is negative, travelers may exist quarantine.
Vaccinated travelers must remain in quarantine for 10 days. A PCR test can be taken on day 11 and quarantine may be ended if the result is negative.
Travelers are required to provide proof of health insurance with COVID-19 coverage or attest that they understand the financial risks they are taking and that they have independent means to cover any medical and accommodation and travel costs. This does not apply to residents and citizens.
People allowed to travel to Cayman: Caymanians and permanent residents of the Cayman Islands; Work permit holders and their families; Persons who own residential property within the Cayman Islands; Students with a valid visa to study in the Cayman Islands; Persons with close family ties to residents or work permit holders - spouses, fiancés, parents, grandparents, and siblings; Persons approved on the Global Citizen Concierge Program; or Other approved visitors approved via the Travel Cayman team.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you are a national or a permanent resident in the Cayman Islands.
- If you are a student who holds a student’s permission.
- If you own a work permit.
- If you have close family ties.
- If you are approved on the Global Citizen Concierge Program.
- If the Travel Cayman team approved your visit.
Depending on the option you choose, prices will vary for the Cayman Travel Application.
- Standard Processing Time: 15 Business Days - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 13 Business Days - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 10 Business Days - USD 60.00.
- How Citizens of Jamaica Can Enter the Cayman Islands During COVID
- How Citizens of the UK Can Enter the Cayman Islands During COVID
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter the Cayman Islands During COVID
- How Citizens of the US Can Enter the Cayman Islands During COVID
- Cayman COVID Quarantine: Learn More
- Cayman Islands COVID Travel Requirements: Explore More
- Cayman Islands COVID Testing: Check Requirements
- Cayman Islands COVID Rules: All About It
- Cayman COVID Travel Restrictions: Learn More
- Cayman Travel Application: Check Requirements