Learn More: Travelers Affidavit (COVID-19)
NOTE: Chile will re-open to international tourism on 1st October 2021. Entry requirements are detailed in the FAQs below
The Chile Traveler’s Affidavit is a required travel document for foreign and national travelers who wish to enter Chile. This document was created to avoid the spread of the coronavirus in the country, as well as to keep better control of the entry of visitors.
WHO CAN ENTER CHILE WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
Anyone who wants to enter this country must fill out the Chile Traveler's Affidavit up to 48 hours before the estimated arrival time in Chile (local time).
All nationalities can apply for this affidavit.
OBTAIN THE CHILE TRAVELER'S AFFIDAVIT
To get this travel form, you’ll have to provide some information about your flight, your health status, and your intended stay in Chile. You must also follow the country’s safety protocols.
Go to our application page to get the Chile Traveler's Affidavit.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you submit your application, we’ll forward the Chile Traveler's Affidavit to your email before your departure. Have a printed copy ready to show to the immigration authorities once you arrive.
Check the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Chile.
Required Documents to Apply
PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Chile Traveler's Affidavit is part of the required documents you will need to enter Chile. It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Chile. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
You can apply anytime, but remember we can only process your application with a max of 3 days prior arrival.
Affidavits are valid for 48 consecutive hours from the date and hour of issue.
This form can be completed up to 48 hours before the scheduled/estimated arrival time in Chile (local time).
At the airport, you must show the QR Code that we will bring you, in order to pass the health check established by the Health Authorities.
It is highly recommended that you keep your Form and the associated QR Code with you either as a soft copy (smartphone, tablet, etc.) or as a hard copy in case of any failure in the system.
Requirements for foreigners upon entering Chile:
All travelers must undergo a mandatory 7-day quarantine.
Negative PCR test carried out within 72 hours of taking the sample and until the departure time of the last flight to Chile.
Health insurance that covers COVID-19 related services during your stay.
In case of Chilean and foreign residents, they must submit only the Negative PCR test and Traveler's Affidavit.
All documents must be submitted before boarding the flight to Chile.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 2
It’s a travel form required for both nationals and international travelers who want to enter Chile. This document was created to prevent the spread of coronavirus diseases.
The Chile Traveler’s Affidavit DOES NOT replace a visa. If you need a visa to enter Chile, the immigration officers will ask for it upon arrival. In case you need a paper visa, we suggest you visit the nearest Chilean embassy.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 20.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 20.00.
This form can be completed up to 48 hours before the estimated arrival in Chile. However, you can apply in advance at any time by using our services. We’ll always start processing the form when the time is right so that it can be valid for your entire trip. Nevertheless, we suggest you apply for the Chile Traveler's Affidavit at least 72 hours before your travel.
Apply now and forget about checking when you’re eligible to apply.
- Chile Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Chile?
- HOW CITIZENS OF GERMANY CAN ENTER CHILE DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CITIZENS OF SPAIN CAN ENTER CHILE DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CITIZENS OF FRANCE CAN ENTER CHILE DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CITIZENS OF ITALY CAN ENTER CHILE DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES CAN ENTER CHILE DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CITIZENS OF BRAZIL CAN ENTER CHILE DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CITIZENS OF BOLIVIA CAN ENTER CHILE DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CITIZENS OF PERU CAN ENTER CHILE DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CITIZENS OF ARGENTINA CAN ENTER CHILE DURING CORONAVIRUS
- CHILE COVID QUARANTINE: CHECK REQUIREMENTS
- CHILE COVID TEST REQUIREMENT: EXPLORE MORE
- CHILE COVID ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: ALL ABOUT IT
- CHILE COVID TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: LEARN MORE
- Chile visa policy