If there is something that stands out in the 2022 Winter Olympics, it’s that they will be held in a very modern and striking place such as Beijing. The capital of China will host these Olympic games, and that’s why it’s so important to know some details about this peculiar Beijing Olympics 2022 Location.
The most important thing to consider related to the 2022 Winter Olympics is that many foreign citizens need a China eVisa before departure. This pre-travel requirement is mandatory for a lot of travelers, including the citizens of the United States and Canada.
If you apply for the China eVisa on time, you get an automated entry to this exotic country without having to worry about other travel requirements while you stay in China and enjoy the 2022 Winter Olympics. But, before applying for this document, make sure that you’ll need it. To do so, just enter iVisa.com and choose your nationality from the drop-down menu. After that, you’ll be able to verify the information within a few seconds.
Nevertheless, if you have to apply for this eVisa, don’t worry, it’s quite easy to do it by using [iVisa.com]. With our application form, you’ll be ready in a few minutes and you’ll just have to wait a few days to attend the interview at the Chinese consulate.
Learn more about this process by reading the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a China eVisa and why is it so important?
If you want to enjoy the Beijing Olympics 2022, you have to make sure that you have China eVisa on hand before departure. Most of the foreign citizens need this document before entering Chinese territory. You can easily get it by using the application form at iVisa.com and complete a personal interview a few days later.
This document is an automated pre-travel authorization that allows you to visit China. This document is important to access all of the important cities in this country, including Beijing.
The good thing about this document is that you don’t have to spend too much time on long application forms because iVisa.com created one that’s quite straightforward and simple-to-understand. By completing this form, you’ll be able to get a confirmation receipt via email inbox and then attend an interview at the Chinese consulate so you receive your document safely.
How many types of Chinese eVisas are available on iVisa.com’s website?
Depending on your nationality, you could apply for any of the following Chinese eVisas:
- The China Paper eVisa if you want to visit this country as a tourist.
- The Business eVisa on Arrival if you want to enter China for business purposes.
- The Chinese Group eVisa if your trip is with a lot of people (especially if you want to travel with your family or a group of friends).
How can I verify if I’m eligible for this online document?
That’s easy to verify if you use iVisa.com. On this webpage, you’ll be able to see what documents you need to visit China. To use it, choose your nationality from the drag-down menu and choose ‘China’ as the destination country.
What documents do I need to apply for the Chinese eVisa?
To apply for your China eVisa on iVisa.com, you only need to provide the following list of requirements:
- A Hotel Reservation (if applicable)
- A valid passport, as this is the most important document to enter China and any foreign country.
- You also need a valid credit/debit card or a PayPal account to pay for the service.
- A valid email address to receive your confirmation receipt.
Other documents could be necessary depending on the type of eVisa you select, so remember to visit iVisa.com to verify that information.
What are the processing times and prices for the China eVisa?
The total price for your China eVisa will vary depending on the type of eVisa you select, as well as the processing time and also your nationality. Nevertheless, you can get a general idea about this online process with the following information:
- Standard Processing Time: You’ll be able to get your confirmation receipt in 4 days if you pay USD 25.00.
- Rush Processing Time: You’ll have to pay USD 45.00, but you’ll get the confirmation receipt in only 2 days.
- Super Rush Processing Time: This time, you’ll only have to pay USD 80.00, and wait 6 hours for your interview.
These prices are based only on the Paper Visa. They might vary depending on the type of eVisa you apply for.
Don’t forget that the Government fee must be paid at your local Chinese consulate.
How can I apply for the China eVisa?
To get your China eVisa with iVisa.com, complete the following steps:
- First, complete the online form with your basic details and select your favorite processing option.
- Second, verify the information you offer through the application form and pay for the service with the debit/credit card or the Paypal account.
- Lastly, upload the documents required and click on ‘submit’ once you complete the process so you can send your form and get ready to receive your confirmation receipt.
You’ll only have to attend the interview once you get the confirmation email. Don’t forget to print this receipt to take it with you to the interview.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
We can guarantee that’s 100% safe to use iVisa.com because we have an incredible work team at our disposal and an amazing system that’s constantly updated. This way, your personal details can’t be filtered or leaked. You can check how professional our service is by reading our reviews.
Where can I get more information about the Chinese eVisa?
You can learn more about this peculiar Beijing Olympics 2022 Location by visiting iVisa.com. Contact our super agents if you have doubts about the process, especially while applying. You can also contact them if you have questions about other travel documents.